Dedicated OvhResell.com - 100Mbps ,1Gbps ,10Gbps OVH Dedicated Servers from 40$/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
could we use torrents there?

Yes, you can , DO NOT USE PUBLIC Ones, if OVH says to me to block your servers for DMCA notices, it will be blocked.

wjunction is also hosted on ovh servers

OVH Hardware is best suited for forums, i myself have 4 servers running my sites on OVH.
Its good for website and forum hostings.

We have done few orders for Kimsufi servers, and we are going to get CHEAPER licenses for windows for you , so those interested can buzz me.

Another question if you could tell,for the mg-2011 bestof is it possible to add some more hdds?as i see its 2x3tb,is there an option to add more and pay off caurse?

Another question if you could tell,for the mg-2011 bestof is it possible to add some more hdds?as i see its 2x3tb,is there an option to add more and pay off caurse?
No Buddy,

There is no option to modify or increase HDD in any server from OVH, all are pre-configured with HDD's.

If you want more HDD go for Higher end servers.

OVH does not sell to all countries buddy, only specific country can order from OVH and that too with CC on the name of the person after providing valid proofs..
This is where we come in place to do the orders and get it for you.

If we have a warez site and its get a DMCA, will you just shut down server or forward email to us and give us X amounts of days to move to another host etc

If we have a warez site and its get a DMCA, will you just shut down server or forward email to us and give us X amounts of days to move to another host etc

Of course we will not shut you down immediately, actually it all depends on OVH, if they say just shut it down immediately, i will try and get the info to you so you can back up safely and we will shut it down.

But if OVH shuts down the server by itself , I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for that one.

YOU will not be liable to get refunds in case of your server going down in any case, my job is to get the server resell for you that's it, i am just exchanging funds betweek you and OVH.

Guys,

There is a big queue for the KS servers but i still managed 2 servers, 5 are still on order queue i hope to get it done soon.

We have also got the MG and EG series today itself, hope its sorted for bigger servers so go ahead with the bigger ones.

Big OFFER for all clients :
WINDOWS Standard Licenses will be given discounted to 15$/mo TO ALL clients placing the order for Next 7 Days.

Original Prices : 30 USD.

Regards

Last edited:
Windows licenses are being given at 15 USD/mo for next 7 days only, you can place an order and place a ticket for the same.

Thanks for opening this thread @JJJ.

Last edited:
Do Storage and Business series have BW limit like Kimsufi?

For storage servers :

**: Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 3 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. 1 Gbps connection will be restored once additional TBs of traffic have been purchased (after what you have exceeded has been taken away).€14.90 per additional TB.(Minimum purchase 2TB)

For Business :

**: Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 30 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. 10 Gbps connection will be restored once additional TBs of traffic have been purchased (after what you have exceeded has been taken away).€14.90 per additional TB.(Minimum purchase 2TB)

OVH has finally delivered our first stock of KS servers, we have got 4 today and already sent to the clients, if any of members want to order please go ahead with the same before windows license offer expires.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back