Dedicated OvhResell.com - 100Mbps ,1Gbps ,10Gbps OVH Dedicated Servers from 40$/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we can all order directly from OVH now, and Paypal accepted too, but there's VAT issue, I have to pay VAT even I'm not in EU or EU citizen. Contacted them about this but no reply yet.

Buy directly from OVH and you will get full access and no problems with support.

Looks like we can all order directly from OVH now, and Paypal accepted too, but there's VAT issue, I have to pay VAT even I'm not in EU or EU citizen. Contacted them about this but no reply yet.

You can never order from OVh unless you are from EU or other selected countries.
OVH is still setting up paypal payments but it won't show up for all countries and that will be approved for only specific NIC clients already screened for valid docs.

They are not bound to reply unless you got a valid working order with them.

I'd ordered one kimsufi 2G 3 days ago, 8 hours later, it's delivered it to me.

I am pretty sure that I'm not in EU. And i ordered from kimsufi.com, paypal accepted.

gmailreceiptforyourpaym.png

You can never order from OVh unless you are from EU or other selected countries.
OVH is still setting up paypal payments but it won't show up for all countries and that will be approved for only specific NIC clients already screened for valid docs.

They are not bound to reply unless you got a valid working order with them.

Last edited:
Then i guess your country is on the list of countries accepted to OVH.com

One MG SSD in immediate setup. Buzz me if anyone needs it.

Last edited:
intensecool

Why you no respond on tiket on msn i buy Dedicate server from you and you are all time offline i have to much problems with server and i don't get any respond on tiket!

I payd 250$ per mounth for server and still my cPanle licence is no active WTF are you doing !

RESPOND ASAP!

I am getting this checked from cpanel, guess you will need to update from cpanel itself coz the license was active until today and still shows active on verifications.

Comon on MSN and explane little more about this i waiting more than 1 mounth for activation and i will give you information about cpanel and Update i will no do this.

Becouse i don't know.

Okay Im here and Will wait...

My root WHM/cpanel is this TRIAL LICENSE and you are offline as i can see.

Still no respond from intensecool

TRIAL LICENSE is not fixed at all.

Last edited:
Your license is fixed buddy, you should check it again.

In case of any issues, once the license expires fully, it will be automatically updated to the new license.

For Next 10 Servers Purchased with us, Except KS-2G, we will be giving 10$ Discount.
Just PM us with the INVOICE ID and it will be done ASAP.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back