Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ@008

I am searching about this for a few hours now but I can't find a clear answer.Can people from India buy from OVH directly.Some posts it is possible and some says not.If not then how the most of the resellers I am seeing here who are from India(atleast they seem to be from india) get those server.Is their any workaround(Jugad ;)) for it.

Don't mind if it is your secret ;)

11 comments
Actually I saw their kimshufi site and somewhere I read that ovh servers can be bought from specific countries.So want to clarify before going to any decision.Also I want to know what payment methods do they accept besides CC.

That means I can't buy without any foreign references.Or I can but I need to provide any sort of proof or document.

You would still need a USA cc or bank account, they check the sort code location from payments.
You might get 1 or 2 payments done before they notice, then your stuck with a server and no way to pay

Will it be fine to do so because I sent them a mail and they said "Unfortunately we are not accepting customers from outside of the subsidiaries just yet".

I don't want to get stuck in middle.

Hello,
If they say that, I suggest you to go with a reliable OVH reseller to avoid any inconvenience.
Best regards,
Lokesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back