Outlast : Trailer - The game that made me terrified as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind Freak™

Veteran
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GPf3MdVOKI[/ame]​

The Game's trailer was unveiled at PAX and it managed to scare the gamers just by the looks of the trailer/gameplay footage. The same goes for me the trailer scared me off of my chair enough for me to get anticipated or anxious for the release of the game.

Did you see the above trailer ? What were your reactions after seeing the trailer? Leave your comments below

4 comments
tbh I dont think this game is scary, I was easily able to guess what is going to happen next :|
" it managed to scare the gamers just by the looks of the trailer/gameplay footage." I seriously don't think so.!

Well you were able to guess what was going to happen next because its based on horror movies so if you watch horror movies then you would be able to randomly guess few things. For me horror games is a big no no i don't like that genre that much.

Hahaha... nearly shite my pants at the last bit under the bed! Well, I for one will look forward to its release!.... I love a good horror.... gets the blood flowing instead of stagnating in my veins!

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

p.s.... forgot to turn sound on, so I guess its even spookier!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back