OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: ahsan52
Its still pending and cant request next payout too.
requested 1/10/13
As you said in wjunction that i have the option of request payout till 1st of october midnight for your payout processing delay and so on i requested.
but why it is still pending?
please help
cmvj.png

Sorry about the delay in payments guys, we were not aware that Monday was a Bank holiday in the USA and sent our transaction on Friday. The moment we receive WMZ we will be sending it to everyone. Again please be patient you are more than welcome to request again and it will be accepted for the next payment cycle.

Thanks! Will reply to PM's and Posts tomorrow after payments have been sent.

Username: ahsan52
Its still pending and cant request next payout too.
requested 1/10/13
As you said in wjunction that i have the option of request payout till 1st of october midnight for your payout processing delay and so on i requested.
but why it is still pending?
please help
cmvj.png

mine is still pending and my premium will end on Oct.18 (today) and i cant extend my premium using my earnings =/ already sent email to their support.. still no answer.

Waiting to Lamy :) , I had an issue on my last request where it stayed pending for ages, meaning I could not request until it was the 1st I think of this month, so, did i just miss this cycle and will wait till the end of the month? Not an issue if so, i'll get it all eventually :)

Last edited:
still PENDING they said all payments last Oct. 1 will be processed on 16th.. but still mine is still pending and my premium expired coz i cant extend my premium using my earnings geez.. already email their support about this and NO REPLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back