OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload not wroking at all

And there is no notification for deleted files, I just found out today that many of my files have been deleted

daily limit 60 GB.?

Yes back to 60GB

remote upload working? i think it's not. still "Initializing Upload..." for a long long long time and no file uploaded.

What browser are you using and which other host?
Certain add-ons for browsers can interfere with the uploading, such as Ad block

Ftp DONT WORKING.!

Please double check your setting and login info
PM me if you are having more trouble

Remote upload not wroking at all

And there is no notification for deleted files, I just found out today that many of my files have been deleted

Files which have been inactive for along time will be removed

Replied

Hi Chris, could you confirm if web/remote upload is working, the only thing working for me atm is ftp. Cheers

Could you please confirm which host you are trying to download from?

We are having some small problems which will be fixed soon.

Trying to upload to OTE via zoom which failed, so tried normal web uplaod via browser which nothing happened, same with a direct link via remote upload. No problem, i'll try again tomorrow

Replied

Could you please confirm which host you are trying to download from?

We are having some small problems which will be fixed soon.

Trying to upload to OTE via zoom which failed, so tried normal web uplaod via browser which nothing happened, same with a direct link via remote upload. No problem, i'll try again tomorrow

Sorry about the problems you are having, we are aware of the situation, and are working on fixing it.

Should be working again soon
PM me if you have any further problems.

Hi Chris, Please upgrade FTP file size limit to 10GB or higher. zoom uploader always failed these days. If you can upgrade ftp limit, it will be perfect.

Hi Chris, Please upgrade FTP file size limit to 10GB or higher. zoom uploader always failed these days. If you can upgrade ftp limit, it will be perfect.

At the moment 2gb is just fine, Make sure you are using just under 2GB for FTP to work

We may increase this in the future.

any one received payment today? still Pending.....

Please be patient, We are working on it

Nope, I have no reply in my inbox. (username on OTE: rlsmix)

Please check again
(replied)

u lucky, u have payed, only must wait when money come to your acc, but i still have pending paymets, so can't ask for next payment, renew prem acc, and for next payment must wait for 14 days more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back