OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDM works fine

its not working when you put links in it don't ask me through browser way.
here :
9Op6e.png

@Stephen : remote upload works now? please increase ftp upload size to 10gb or sth, and increase the waiting time after upload. Upload to ftp have to wait like 10' to show up in file manager. or fix remote upload please.

Last edited:
Stephen I'm still waiting for my payment. 4 months gone and I still waitin. Noone answers my messages, tickets. Is that really hard to send a payment?
Please check your inbox.

Is this captcha login new?
P0Urpip.png

Please can you revert it to how it was if so, it's causing issues with my custom upload tool. A better system could be to do what rapidgator does, after a few failed attempts it then requires a captcha. Your get security and also won't alienate customers with additional captchas

Last edited:
P0Urpip.png

Please can you revert it to how it was if so, it's causing issues with my custom upload tool. A better system could be to do what rapidgator does, after a few failed attempts it then requires a captcha. Your get security and also won't alienate customers with additional captchas

try to log in with cookies in your tool

its works perfect for me even if i want to add new website.

you should delete cache and try again or to do this process use another browser.

ps: no news about my payment that was showing paid via webmoney on 15 sep :(

you should delete cache and try again or to do this process use another browser.

same here they're not even paying me too

Stephen i was waiting for John's reply why you make me wait for so long time. I request payment on Aug 16 and I got piad by your system on 15 sep but till now no money was found at my WMZ purse from Ote. And still waiting....

Also i can't able to download any file via Jdownloader either IDM. Please recommend me any download manager that work's fine with Ote

Please send an email with your information to our helpdesk@oteupload.com email address and everything can be solved. Include your username, WMZ address and your WJ username and we can take a look at it. Thanks.

We recommend to use IDM however both should work be sure that you are on the latest update of both. If you need help setting it up let our team know and we can help.

Stephen i was waiting for John's reply why you make me wait for so long time. I request payment on Aug 16 and I got piad by your system on 15 sep but till now no money was found at my WMZ purse from Ote. And still waiting....

Also i can't able to download any file via Jdownloader either IDM. Please recommend me any download manager that work's fine with Ote
Mipony works with oteupload

Thanks for your help, the other two should work as well.

IDM works fine

Thanks for your help, they should all work. Just be sure that you have the latest updates.

IDM works fine

its not working when you put links in it don't ask me through browser way.

Send a email to our team they can help you set it up if you are having issues.

Remote upload isnt working totally.
"Error getting session ID" appears

Remote upload should now be fixed if you are having issues let us know and we can take another look.

Remote upload to filefactory wont work mate , Please fix soon.

See above.

try to log in with cookies in your tool

It has been fixed let us know if you are still running into any issues.

i need to upload big files size ~45GB
can you make this possible

Sorry but we cannot allow files of that size.

See above.

If you are having payment questions please send an email to the stated helpdesk@oteupload.com for more info about it. Thanks.

I hope they atleast reply our question....

See above.

Hi OTe Team, Please send payout without fee. It's important for me....

Sorry we cannot send without fees. It is accessed by the services we use to send the payments. Hope you understand. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in replies, we have been working very hard on something very special to be announced soon. All efforts from us upper staff have been focused on this work. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for your patience.

Please send an email with your information to our helpdesk@oteupload.com email address and everything can be solved. Include your username, WMZ address and your WJ username and we can take a look at it. Thanks.

We recommend to use IDM however both should work be sure that you are on the latest update of both. If you need help setting it up let our team know and we can help.

Mail sent Lets see how long it takes. i hope you are right and John is really busy to come online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back