OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Rejected my payment when i requested...I contacted here in wj, on skype and through Mail...But no replies.In skype you took note of my Login and the source from where i generated sales but then u ignored me like anything. If you guys dont want to pay me and have a beer with my money...just let me know. i would love to donate...but dont ignore.

My Login: jaganp

I hope you wont come up with my vague excuse...All Proofs have been sent to the support and the Mod To0.

My IP constantly gets banned from OTEUpload, all im trying to do is upload 2 files. It happened to me few days ago and John fixed it over Skype but now i can get never ahold of him. Very frustrating.

You say "I am online from 10Am until 5PM UTC+ time for skype support."

Ive message you every hour from 10-5 for last 3 days and never a reply.

So when are your ACTUAL working hours?

Sales are super low in these days.There are always a few days or a week in every month when the sales decrease almost to zero without any reason.Everything is exactly the same like before(same amount/quality visitors) ,but sales goes down almost to zero.There is no logical explanation.Even if i check everything again and again...the only thing i can think is shaving.
Support is a BIG zero and the thread title is misleading, rates are lower.This host used to be good,but not anymore.
Its high time to change their attitude otherwise everyone will leave them.

Sales are super low in these days.There are always a few days or a week in every month when the sales decrease almost to zero without any reason.Everything is exactly the same like before(same amount/quality visitors) ,but sales goes down almost to zero.There is no logical explanation.Even if i check everything again and again...the only thing i can think is shaving.
Support is a BIG zero and the thread title is misleading, rates are lower.This host used to be good,but not anymore.
Its high time to change their attitude otherwise everyone will leave them.
No problem for me, getting great sales.

Hello everyone I am sorry for my absence I have had many family issues as well as a few side projects that I have been working on. Payouts are being sent today as we speak if you have not received your payout yet then you will receive it shortly. Over the next few months we will be revamping our support team as well as shortening the time between when tickets come in and when they are replied. Again I am sorry for my absence and hope no hard feelings are felt. As always OTE is here to stay and no one should be worried next month is the one year anniversary of our website and company and I would like to thank all of our loyal customers and affiliates for making this a great first year. Over the next few months OTE will continue to grow and we hope you will enjoy the ride with us. Thanks again everyone without you OTE and our dreams would be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back