OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to get the folder link?

We have disabled it temporarily to improve some server infrastructure, we will be re-enabling it next week.

option to purchase more Please...webmoney vs vs...

As said above we are only offering purchase through credit card at this time if you need to purchase from another option then you will need to buy it from a reseller or contact our sales team.

why my pending 31/5 not paid ? i need to upgrade to premium with my earning..but it can't 'couse this pending ...
Username: mbison564
2013-05-31 $57.00 PENDING

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.4b Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [5.135.134.23]
Command: USER pj06
Response: 331 Password required for pj06
Command: PASS *************
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

please fix

why my pending 31/5 not paid ? i need to upgrade to premium with my earning..but it can't 'couse this pending ...
Username: mbison564
2013-05-31 $57.00 PENDING

Payouts go out on the 30th, you requested after the request date.

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.4b Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [5.135.134.23]
Command: USER pj06
Response: 331 Password required for pj06
Command: PASS *************
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

please fix

FTP is down for the time being we are waiting for server infrastructure to come soon, see above post about this. Thanks.

Error today

Software error:

Can't execute select:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Comments WHERE cmt_type=1 AND file_id=cmt_ext_id) as comme' at line 2 at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

getting this error when i use search option

Software error:

Can't execute select: called with 3 bind variables when 4 are needed at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Ote not loading here for me

Temporary error it is back up and working. Might have just been a high load on our servers. If you run into anything more let us know. We are here for you.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

As we said when we had the little problems this month that we were planning something to give back to our users for the days that they lost. Well here it is, we will be continuing OTE Super Month through out the end of summer! It is now ending August 1st, 2013 so you can continue earning a high PPS! Plans will stay the same as they are until August.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back