OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sorry for the unfortunate downtime our users experienced over the last 2 days. We were unfortunately under a heavy DDoS attack on our servers. However our entire team worked day and night to make the site back online as soon as we could. We now have reinforced our site with a very high level of security so we should not receive any future DDoS downtime.

However due to this DDoS attack our system lost all the activity from June 15th, all uploads and all earning stats, we are planning to give a very special bonus to all our affiliates that will allow you to recoup any losses which have resulted from that day. We are also adding 3 days premium to all users accounts for the premium time that was lost that day. With that being said please we ask you all please report any bugs or problems that you spot here or directly to HelpDesk@OTEUpload.com and we will work to repair those issues as quickly as possible.

A note about rejected payouts. Recently there have been a few users that think they are smarter than our team and we have seen a large number of fraudulent credit card charges on their account. We are aware of all sales that occur and we track each and every sale that happens each day. We can tell when things are not how they seem. If any WJ staff member needs proof as to why certain users accounts have been rejected they are free to send me a PM or add me on Skype and we would be happy to show the proof that we have on these users that have requested it.

OTE will reject and ban users that have fraudulent charges on their account. If you are afraid that your account's payout requests will be rejected feel free to contact us and we can look and check your account. We are still as always paying out legit affiliates and we will continue to as long as your request does not have any fraudulent sales.

OTE will not die, we are here to stay and we are not going anywhere so do not fear.

many thanks for all your explanation. i hope many will get there answer :) but i have sale on 15th june :( but i know i can make more if Oteplaod online with better security Thank you...

PS : OTE will not die, we are here to stay and we are not going anywhere so do not fear.

This line made my day really sweet. May God Bless to all Ote team and there families.

Last edited:
my friends my refferal...sell premium membership friend.but I can not make you gain.
to earnings before
No residual earnings.
my username : mehoco01
my friend username : dahliya

PLEASE CHECK and FIX...

many thanks for all your explanation. i hope many will get there answer :) but i have sale on 15th june :( but i know i can make more if Oteplaod online with better security Thank you...

PS : OTE will not die, we are here to stay and we are not going anywhere so do not fear.

This line made my day really sweet. May God Bless to all Ote team and there families.

We are glad you liked this note, we hope not to lose the respect of all of our users. Thanks you make our site worth all the hard work we put in.

everything uploaded yesterday was gone - files, stats and settings resets again.

Like John said problem has now been fixed and no errors should occur :)

my friends my refferal...sell premium membership friend.but I can not make you gain.
to earnings before
No residual earnings.
my username : mehoco01
my friend username : dahliya

PLEASE CHECK and FIX...

Im sorry but I didnt understand your question, if you can rephrase it we can better solve your problem.

We want to inform you that we have received an abuse message and deleted the following files:

Deleted files (only in OTE - nowhere else)

e.rar
st.rar
7.rar
S.rar
l.rar
u.rar
r.rar
B.rar
of.rar
A.rar
rt1.rar
t2.rar
K.rar
AS.rar
C.rar
N.rar
i.rar
A.rar
uit.rar
E.rar
t.rar
S.rar
QR.rar
DS.rar
R.rar
F.rar
2.rar
o.rar
lla.rar

this 2 were never posted anywhere

fS.rar
fD.rar

Last edited:
welcome back ote but now i have some problems to upload the file it hangs up in middle or some time at the end of upload moslty at 99% why it is happening

why my pending 31/5 not paid ?

You will get paid the 30th june.

We want to inform you that we have received an abuse message and deleted the following files:

Deleted files (only in OTE - nowhere else)

e.rar
st.rar
7.rar
S.rar
l.rar
u.rar
r.rar
B.rar
of.rar
A.rar
rt1.rar
t2.rar
K.rar
AS.rar
C.rar
N.rar
i.rar
A.rar
uit.rar
E.rar
t.rar
S.rar
QR.rar
DS.rar
R.rar
F.rar
2.rar
o.rar
lla.rar

this 2 were never posted anywhere

fS.rar
fD.rar

As explained before we loss the upload and earning stats from 15th and 16th. And these 2 files are from that day.

I do not have referral earnings...
my friend referal member.
Understand.?

I really don't understand your question. Can you please explain a little more ?

welcome back ote but now i have some problems to upload the file it hangs up in middle or some time at the end of upload moslty at 99% why it is happening

It should be fixed now. Please check now and let me know.

LOOK...
MY USERNAME : mehoco01
my referrals no earnings...
my friend, my referrals member
My friend username : dahliya
someone tell Let...

PLEASE CHECK AND FIX...

they are trying to tell u that OTEupload doesn't have referral program mate they don'y give any % on referral so you will never get any money from your referred friends hope u get this English

You Count Both payments providers sales....??
or you count only creditcard sale or paysafecard sale....??
SCODR.png

1 month paymentwall dont working...
look :
Parameter key or uid is missing(error code 05)

3 month paysafecard dont working...
6 month paysafecard dont working...

and all choice paymentwall

PLEASE CHECK AND FIX...

You Count Both payments providers sales....??
or you count only creditcard sale or paysafecard sale....??
SCODR.png

All providers are counted, however we are currently not accepting PaySafeCard at this time due to a problem in their ends. Hopefully we will have it working soon.

All finished upload but FAILED (with zoom)

Zoom, has now been fixed it was a small issue before but now fixed.

1 month paymentwall dont working...
look :
Parameter key or uid is missing(error code 05)

3 month paysafecard dont working...
6 month paysafecard dont working...

and all choice paymentwall

PLEASE CHECK AND FIX...

See above about PaySafeCard. PaymentWall has been removed now as it is not a very good system. We only accept Credit Card or you can purchase from one of our resellers.

it's working on me. check username and password at zoom settings and try again. maybe it's a temporary problem.

You are correct it was a temporary issue and has now been fixed.

No Ftp feature anymore?

FTP is a temporary problem and should hopefully be fixed soon. We are awaiting a reply from our server manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back