OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DDoS we should have the site fully back online within the next few hours, we are giving all users 3 Premium days as we are extremely sorry this happened should be fixed shortly tho and should not happen again. Team has been working non-stop since the problem started no sleep.

Sadly yes they according to our advisor they are using it to cash out stolen credit card numbers since we offer an affiliate program that counts sales.

Many thanks for the information :fly:

site was back online but https need to be fixed its give me Certificate warning and is Ote online from 14/June/2013 ?

As my upload files does not appear that i upload yesterday morning.

Last edited:
Chrome warning!

The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach www.oteupload.com, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.
Hacked or what?

My request is rejected on 15/6.
I have sent mail to OTE.
Please reply my mail .I had waited so long to be paid.

Last edited:
Too many reject requests for payout in OTE UPLOAD.

I dont remember having read about so many rejected request for payout in all filehosts all these months.

Why is this happening so often in OTE UPLOAD?

Error
Software error:

Can't execute select:
Table 'XFILE.IP2Files' doesn't exist at Modules/DataBase.pm line 63.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

me too
Software error:

Can't execute select:
Table 'XFILE.IP2Files' doesn't exist at Modules/DataBase.pm line 63.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Too many reject requests for payout in OTE UPLOAD.

I dont remember having read about so many rejected request for payout in all filehosts all these months.

Why is this happening so often in OTE UPLOAD?

I also do not understand.
My money is mostly due to rebill (30 rebills).
If I cheat, will have the refund request and I will not have so much rebill.
if there is some fraudulent sale , it is the fault of the downloader.
I waited over a month to get paid but now my request is rejected , although it was not my fault.

to all Oteupload Followers wait until the official give us some explanation. Please don't comment anything about payment or sales / rebbils uptill then its better for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back