OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Welcome of course you will get paid this 30th. Because your request was made before 16th may.

My account : thanglong
My request was made before 16th may but it was rejected.
I requested again on 26/5 and you say I will be paid on 30/5.
But now I have not been paid even though others have been paid.
I want to know when I get paid. Tks!

How does your rebill system work? What I exactly mean, which of these two options occur:
A user registers under my link (aka. my referral) but buys a premium later on when he visits OTEUpload over someone else's link.
1) I get a rebill as it's my referral.
2) That other guy/girl gets a rebill as the user bought (extended) over his file.

Also, when you count downloads, do you count only the completed ones or all started DLs?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

Last edited:
Payment received. Thank you OTEUpload.com.

You're welcome.

Still pending

username sent to you in pm

You're payout request was made 22-05-2013. So please wait until the 15th Jun.Please keep in mind that the payout rules applies to everyone. For more information please read the first page of topic.

Please reply !!!

You're account is under review.

You have said that you paid me money on 30 may but why i haven't received it

my ac : xshemale

You're payout request was made 21-05-2013. So please wait until the 15th Jun. Please keep in mind that the payout rules applies to everyone. For more information please read the first page of topic.

How does your rebill system work? What I exactly mean, which of these two options occur:
A user registers under my link (aka. my referral) but buys a premium later on when he visits OTEUpload over someone else's link.
1) I get a rebill as it's my referral.
2) That other guy/girl gets a rebill as the user bought (extended) over his file.

Also, when you count downloads, do you count only the completed ones or all started DLs?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

Sure when a user register his account from you're banner or referral link, he/she will become you're referral. But if he/she buy premium from someone else's link, you will loss them as you're referral and they will become referral of the other person.

About download how we count them. Well sorry we do not pay PPD so we do not count the downloads. Because we don't pay PPD so for us it make no sense to count the user downloads.

Please tell me if you need any more help or information.

Alrighty.
I know you don't offer PPD affiliate but it's useful to know how the traffic is.
Also, I see the Download column in My Files... so I can at least see the number of downloads for a specific file? If yes, is that one showing all DLs or only the finished ones?

Alrighty.
I know you don't offer PPD affiliate but it's useful to know how the traffic is.
Also, I see the Download column in My Files... so I can at least see the number of downloads for a specific file? If yes, is that one showing all DLs or only the finished ones?

Yes you can see your downloads in My Files page. No that shows only the clicks and not the finished downloads.

P.S, If you wish upgrade you're account please send me a pm.

Yes, the dls are counted, but you can't know if it's a full download or the link was just accessed. Anyway, it doesn't matter because there is only PPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back