OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear OTEUpload affiliate,

During the last 1 month we had big problems to handle the payouts. We want to apologize us so much for that and want to promise you, that this won't ever happen again! We have worked the whole time on making a better payout for you and this will be our new payout process along with 4 new plans:

Good and only good things:

New Plans:

Plan 1: A fixed amount of $10,00 USD for every initial order.
Plan 2: 75% revenue share of all initial orders.
Plan 3: You get 50% commission on premium account sales and rebills when your user renew his premium.
Plan 4: A fixed amount of $12,00 USD for every initial order.If you will get selected for OTEUpload Super user.More info how to get selected for OTEUpload Super user is coming this 15th.

Old payout model is back:

Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month

We believe that you will really appreciate our new payout process and new plans because we can now handle payouts very fast and reliable!

New plans and payout system will start from this 15th.
The plans look great and I am also happy that you have gone back to the old payment model as there was no problem with it in the first place. :-=

But:

40 days and you not paid...
when you paid? 16th?

Yes you will get paid this 16th. As said before we do apologize us for all what happend in past few weeks and i promise it won't happend again. Please give us 1 more time to show our self and trust me everyone is going to love our new plans and the old payout system. Because from now on there will be no delays. Please be with us guys we need you OTE is nothing without you guys.

Dear OTEUpload affiliate,

During the last 1 month we had big problems to handle the payouts. We want to apologize us so much for that and want to promise you, that this won't ever happen again! We have worked the whole time on making a better payout for you and this will be our new payout process along with 4 new plans:

Good and only good things:

New Plans:

Plan 1: A fixed amount of $10,00 USD for every initial order.
Plan 2: 75% revenue share of all initial orders.
Plan 3: You get 50% commission on premium account sales and rebills when your user renew his premium.
Plan 4: A fixed amount of $12,00 USD for every initial order.If you will get selected for OTEUpload Super user.More info how to get selected for OTEUpload Super user is coming this 15th.

Old payout model is back:

Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month

We believe that you will really appreciate our new payout process and new plans because we can now handle payouts very fast and reliable!

New plans and payout system will start from this 15th.

Nice plan for new uploaders and i like to see old payout model back. Nice one John.

But:

40 days and you not paid...
when you paid? 16th?

if you paid this 16th, and i request next on 16th. when you paid for me? 1/6 or 15/6?

Dear lamk49 its up to you when you request your payout its 16th to 30th means if you request 16 or 30th you will get paid the 15th. In simple words you will get paid in 15th days if you request your payout 30th.

Thanks to all for there good feedback and for the native comments its ok everyone have there own opinions.

because they make automatic charges to my credit card

I want my money account renove

I will report to my bank

cancel my account and no charges're doing

I'm not playing

I have no answer for you how many emails I have to send

I want my money and cancel my account

I do not use your service

I just want to aver if will give me my money

if not for the bad arem

I want my money and cancel ami mind that you do not understand
my money back please

login 721280

in no time I subscribed monthly monthly payments
check my statements if I have more that I autorisé payments
the claimed on

I want my money

I want my money back or call my bank to report fraud

Hi John new plans good, Are we able to change plans at any time?

@sagropa thanks that you liked the new plans. Yes everyone will be able to change the plan Once a week.

because they make automatic charges to my credit card

I want my money account renove

I will report to my bank

cancel my account and no charges're doing

I'm not playing

I have no answer for you how many emails I have to send

I want my money and cancel my account

I do not use your service

I just want to aver if will give me my money

if not for the bad arem

I want my money and cancel ami mind that you do not understand
my money back please

login 721280

in no time I subscribed monthly monthly payments
check my statements if I have more that I autorisé payments
the claimed on

I want my money

I want my money back or call my bank to report fraud

Sir please send us an email at helpdesk@OTEUpload.com

past 1 week without any sale even referral not increasing too and suddenly referral increased and after 2 hours again decreased i am leaving this host soon

whao after complaining here in thread got

sale 1 / $7.5 rebill 1 / 6.25$

strange stats and 2 referral increased i think they have some problem in stats

yesterday night my referral was 224 and now they are 215 strange problem

@sahil00150 We count just the active referral of the user and not the inactive. what does this mean. Let me explain you when a user become your referral and he/she is not active from last 90 days our system just remove that referral from your account. But if that user get active no matter when in the next day or whatever that referral will be added back to your account.

My referrals decreased again. why ?

@ceycey please read above.

same problem with my
referrals decreased :(

@Wadibahi Same goes to you please read above.

past 1 week without any sale even referral not increasing too and suddenly referral increased and after 2 hours again decreased i am leaving this host soon

@sahil00150 I did explained why so i hope it helps. If you still not understand and need more information regarding this issue please send an email at Helpdesk@OTEUpload.com

admin giving premium account for uploader ?

Yes we can please send me a pm with your username or send a e-mail at Helpdesk@OTEUpload.com

i hope you giving me best support. :wave:

@Uzair Umer We are going our best.

yes, same problem

@shareislove please read above.

sales are good, I was also just wondering why my referrals were going down but thats been explained so all is good.

Last edited:
I think the new affiliate program is just a coping of netloads
Look
Dear Netload affiliate,

during the last two weeks we had big problems to handle the payouts. We want to apologize us so much for that and want to promise you, that this won't ever happen again! We have worked the whole time on making a better payout for you and this will be our new payout process:

With the PPS (Pay per Sale) plan you will receive a commission for every premium account order.

Plan 1:
A fixed amount of $9,5 USD for every initial order.

Plan 2:
80% revenue share of all initial orders.

Plan 3:
50% revenue share of all recurring orders.

Plan 4:
25% revenue share of all initial and recurring orders.

We believe that you will really appreciate our new payout process because we can now handle payouts very fast and reliable!

Best regards,
Your Netload Team
I think it was better before as it was 60% sales and 60% rebils now it's only 50%

You should stop changeing things and concentrat on geting things right like paying peeple on time.
I thinks time for me to move on as there is just to many changes.
sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back