OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope OteU pay faster :(

No, they never pay on time.

Yes your payout will be send immediately if you have been approved for weekly payouts.

Check above.

Originally Posted by OTE Stephen

Weekly payouts go on fridays for those that are approved.

Payouts should be sent by 5PM Central Standard Time tomorrow.

As said before Payouts are sent fridays.
As I've said OTEUpload never pays on time.

It is always delayed. That's a fact.

Just backread.

Last edited:
OteUpload is Big scam !! first they will reject your payment and if you discuss with them why they rejected the payment
they
Your account was banned by administrator.
banned your account
they banned my account and they will not pay to anyone :) they are big big big scam from college students

Liar!
My payout was rejected even if i didnt have any fraudulent sales.U can say whatever you want ,but we both know the truth.Rejected payouts again and no explanation.There are VERY serious problems with your manner.You have absolutely no idea how to treat your affiliates.Not an offcial annoucenemt,not even a fuckin word about the payout problems.Iam wondering why is this thread still open...quite obvious whats happening.

Is there anyone who got payed?

Yes your payout will be send immediately if you have been approved for weekly payouts.

@NoMoreFlame its not like this if 1,2 or even 3 sales are fraud sales we ban that account or reject user payout. In case when a user have 3 to 5 fraud sales we just remove that amount from user account and pay him/her the rest. But when a user have more then 10 to 15 + fraud sales we are forced to reject the payout of that user and if that user not stop doing fraud sales we ban his/her account. This time allot of payout was rejected because allot of users had 8 to 15 sales and from those sales 10 to 12 was fraud sales. We do not just reject payouts with very small frauds sales. And about proof as said before Wj staff asked us for proof and we gave it to them. There is no need to show the proof here in public. I hope for your understanding

My request is rejected again. check PM please

@toiloiboi please send me a pm or mail us at Support@OTEUpload.com and let me see why your payout was rejected.

OteUpload is Big scam !! first they will reject your payment and if you discuss with them why they rejected the payment
they
Your account was banned by administrator.
banned your account
they banned my account and they will not pay to anyone :) they are big big big scam from college students

@sound your account is banned because i told you last time to not play with our payment system. This apply to each and everyone guys we are not fool do not try to make us we do know when we get fraud sales from a user so do not play with our host.

Liar!
My payout was rejected even if i didnt have any fraudulent sales.U can say whatever you want ,but we both know the truth.Rejected payouts again and no explanation.There are VERY serious problems with your manner.You have absolutely no idea how to treat your affiliates.Not an offcial annoucenemt,not even a fuckin word about the payout problems.Iam wondering why is this thread still open...quite obvious whats happening.

Is there anyone who got payed?

@NoMoreFlame i can understand how you fell right now. But please be cool and send me a pm or send us an e-mail at Support@OTEUpload.com and i promise i will solve your issue.

like i said ote is big scam !

@sound I do not want to share this in public but last week we paid more then 400+ users and they all are very happy with us. But if you think that we are scam just because we did not paid you its just because i told you to not play with our payment system which you did.

Wait your answer , OTEupload

@toiloiboi please send me a pm.

I did not get the previous (Friday) weekly payout.

@lamy same goes for you please kindly send me a pm or send us an e-mail and i will try my best to see why you did not get paid last week and try to pay you this week. And so sorry if you had any issues with us this time.

In a side note we are going to enable the system so that anyone who want more download traffic then what we give to a premium user he/she can get it. All you need to do is send us an email at sales@OTEUpload.com and ask for more download traffic. prices for more download traffic will be displayed into your my account page in next few days.

U own me more than 3000 dollars.
Stephan promised me everything , but he escaped and doesnt reply to my emails.
Do u understand this one too? Do u think im sharing my stuffs on ur links for fun?
U keep saying the same shit for me for 3 weeks! Where is my money? I have never cheated with my sales, not even once in my life.
If u wont pay say that, and stop lying, be a man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back