OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent email for weekly payout and Stephen when will next payout according to weekly payout? 12.04.2013?

NEWS
A WORD ON NEW POLICIES BEGINNING ON APRIL 26, 2013

We would like to inform each and everyone of you that beginning on April 26, 2013 we will have a new set of policies going into effect. The main focus of this policy is that premium user's files will no longer be stored for unlimited amounts of time. After the policy change it will be 120 days if they are not accessed by yourself or another OTE User.

I want to say something for stored policy. This is very fair for me but you have to add "last download" column in file manager.

1- "Extend premium account" button not working sometimes working but sometimes it's goes to homepage.
2- If a user click our banner or affiliate link, email confirmation link not direct payment page.

This bugs still not fixed. When will you fix this bugs? Why is it taking so long?

It looks like the majority of payouts will be sent tomorrow. Sorry about the delay guys, with new systems comes a few bugs. Will be sent Closing time tomorrow.

@Stephen, email confirmation links again not working. When click it, it's getting error. Also sales very low last 2 week. first month I generate a lot of sales but my sales decreased gradually every day. I really love you and always trust you but these problems really pall. sorry my english.

otewr.png

Last edited:
hello @OTE Stephen .. :wave:
Thank you for reply my comment .. <3
it's too long for wating 2 month to join wekkly payout system .. i got 1 payout last month .. and i need that payout i order it to be weekly not monthly because it's too long for me and because of that i can't sharing my files in forums to got sales because i knew i will still wait month after month to got paid for 30-90$ monthly ! that's not fair .. :sohot:
listen me i have many accounts in uploading sites just like oteupload but they pay weekly like (letitbit)
:(

i only need to be paid weekly payout and you can got percent from my money that month to pay me weekly i mean ote upload got percent from the money and send me weekly payout <3 ..

i wish you understand me :))
thank you again @OTE Stephen <3 :blush:​

Can you stop this pop up?

20s7p52.jpg

A lot of non-firefox users are complaining about this.
They might be android or apple device users.
or simply, they don't want firefox at all.

Last edited:
@Stephen, email confirmation links again not working. When click it, it's getting error. Also sales very low last 2 week. first month I generate a lot of sales but my sales decreased gradually every day. I really love you and always trust you but these problems really pall. sorry my english.

otewr.png

@Sky_Walker its fixed now. Please check again and let me know.

hello @OTE Stephen .. :wave:
Thank you for reply my comment .. <3
it's too long for wating 2 month to join wekkly payout system .. i got 1 payout last month .. and i need that payout i order it to be weekly not monthly because it's too long for me and because of that i can't sharing my files in forums to got sales because i knew i will still wait month after month to got paid for 30-90$ monthly ! that's not fair .. :sohot:
listen me i have many accounts in uploading sites just like oteupload but they pay weekly like (letitbit)
:(

i only need to be paid weekly payout and you can got percent from my money that month to pay me weekly i mean ote upload got percent from the money and send me weekly payout <3 ..

i wish you understand me :))
thank you again @OTE Stephen <3 :blush:​

We are trying our best to do as much as good payout system for our uploaders, Please stay tuned.

Can you stop this pop up?

20s7p52.jpg

A lot of non-firefox users are complaining about this.
They might be android or apple device users.
or simply, they don't want firefox at all.

@lamy it will be removed today. And users will be able to use OTEUpload in IE.

Premium free for 1 month user amsorry.

@u5203173 Sorry but i did not understand your question.

Hi Stephen, When is payment day?

@sagropa i have already told you about this that payouts will be every Friday. You asked me the same question tho PM and i answered your PM just 2 days before and the answer was same that from now on the payouts will be every Friday for the approved users.

they are not seriously for Business Man

@admxternal We are and trust me mate we are trying our best to make everything as much better as we can. If still you think this way i am really sorry but please tell me how may i help you.

Again Guys we love you please be with us. OTE is nothing without uploaders like you.

@Sky_Walker its fixed now. Please check again and let me know.

yes. it seems be fixed. Thank you very much.

1- "Extend premium account" button not working. When click it first time it's working but When I click a second time, it's goes to homepage and it's seems this address bar.
https://www.oteupload.com/my_account.php?op=payments

2- If a user click our banner or affiliate link, email confirmation link not direct payment page.

these bugs still not fixed. I know I said continuously but please fix this. should not be very hard to fix them. Regards.

Can anyone explain me whats the point of making the files "public" ?
How can i benefit if its public?Is there any way to public every single file together or do i have to public them one by one?
Thanks

@OTE John .. what is your reply ?? i will be join wekkly payouts or not !

You were declined please do not post in the open forum about this. As said before you must be approved and paid two full payouts before being approved.

Hi,

i nor found any bug in the moment.

Thank you for fix this issues.

Thanks for your report sir. I am happy that everything is working for you.

yes. it seems be fixed. Thank you very much.

these bugs still not fixed. I know I said continuously but please fix this. should not be very hard to fix them. Regards.

We are working on them right now. Thanks for your report.

User amsorry Please premium free 1 Month

Please send a message to me or John and we can help.

Can anyone explain me whats the point of making the files "public" ?
How can i benefit if its public?Is there any way to public every single file together or do i have to public them one by one?
Thanks

OTEUpload doesnt support public files all files are considered private. If you select public it will not make any difference. Hope that explains it for you.

20s7p52.jpg

This pop-up come again.

Stephen, my payment information changed by itself. it's look paypal now. When I change it with Webmoney, it's going on paypal again. I can't change it. Please fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back