OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes my rebills not work it must rebilled of my 2 sales till now. I thought problem is just me I think I'm not only one.

2013-02-15
2013-02-18

but not rebilled till now. and does not care anymore but I want to show rebill has problem

Last edited:
are you guys still thinking OTEUPLOAD will make the payment ?????

1479178-7ZQQ3XC.jpg

They told me it takes one month to tranfer the money by bank...... what a big joking......
and one month is passed and i got nothing

I have never had any problems with payments.

1479178-7ZQQ3XC.jpg

They told me it takes one month to tranfer the money by bank...... what a big joking......
and one month is passed and i got nothing

It is not our fault it takes so long for the funds to reach you
(posting skype logs will not make anything move faster)

scam site ^o)

There are a lot of happy users so...

OTE - You deleted 1274 my files.
They were not abuse (deleted originals and copies).
I am prem membership.

W H Y?

If the files are listed here: Click Here they they was removed because of abuse

Just adding my comment to the deletion via DMCA, even some 1gbit test files are in my deletion slot via dmca lol ... a 1 gbit test file. If you do not have the storage capacity, I suggest a more transparent approach and let us know, or ask your dmca team not to respond to fake messages. In fact, this 1gbit test file was never shared, cant imagine its a banned search term, which does leave me to believe your system will auto delete files if not downloaded in "x" days. I know some hosts setup their system to auto delete files if not downloaded after "x" days and auto class the reason as DMCA, i hope this is not one of them.

Just showing my opinion, and i think members here would like to hear why this is happening to their files. If its a glitch, i don't know but something to consider :)

The file is called test1gb.file
NPDAAOo.png

Cheers

Last edited:
scam site :S

@ByTrislasis please be patient. Just because we are late 4 days in payouts. Please be patient. All those who request there payout from 15th feb to 30th feb all of them will get paid today. Please do not use words like scam just because we are late this time.

OTE - You deleted 1274 my files.
They were not abuse (deleted originals and copies).
I am prem membership.

W H Y?

@feniks8275 it was all because of a very big DMCA notice we receive. But we have told our DMCA agent to be very carefully next time and not to go with any fake DMCA notice.

hm..i just gettin a good results with OTE..hope they will fix this problems

@divineee Yes we are with you and we will please tell me which issue you are having with us.

I agree with divineee. I hope they will fix all problem asap.

@Sky_Walker we have no issues. there are some very few issues very small ones but trust me these have nothing to do with your sales are with rebills.

Why do not you pay ?

@theobject Please be patient. I told everyone yesterday that we will pay in next 2 to 3 days and we are going to pay today. So kindly be patient.

payments so bad
is still pending

@ByTrislasis when did you request your payout mate ?

@OTE John,
extend premium account button not working in my account section. sometimes working but often not working. When I click "extend premium account" button, it's goes to homepage. I told you this bug before but still not fixed and rebills very bad last 7 days. I think because of this bug. Please fix it.

@Sky_Walker extend premium account button issue will be fixed in next 2 days. And mate rebills have nothing to do with this bug.

Sky Walker is right. Rebills also very bad to me last 7 days.

@KillBill rebills have nothing to do with this bug please think your self. We have the best rebills system. And let me explain you guys something about rebills when a user purchase premium from your link and ask for his subscription to be canceled you will not get the rebill next month. And we receive allot emails everyday for canceling the subscription.

Just adding my comment to the deletion via DMCA, even some 1gbit test files are in my deletion slot via dmca lol ... a 1 gbit test file. If you do not have the storage capacity, I suggest a more transparent approach and let us know, or ask your dmca team not to respond to fake messages. In fact, this 1gbit test file was never shared, cant imagine its a banned search term, which does leave me to believe your system will auto delete files if not downloaded in "x" days. I know some hosts setup their system to auto delete files if not downloaded after "x" days and auto class the reason as DMCA, i hope this is not one of them.

Just showing my opinion, and i think members here would like to hear why this is happening to their files. If its a glitch, i don't know but something to consider :)

The file is called test1gb.file
NPDAAOo.png

Cheers

@mcmoore we do have allot of servers and we have no issue with HDD storage. Please be cool about the storage. And yes i do agree with you that we had few fake DMCA notices from last few days. we have told our DMCA agent to please be very sure about it next time, for now if you get any of your file removed i am really sorry about it and promise that it will not happend again. As we have asked the DMCA agent to be very careful next time.

You did not answer me

fake site ?

@theobject i did answer your question. Please be patient.

2013-02-17 $xx.xx PENDING

@extabituploader I think you did not read the note i put for all of you. I make it very clear that all of you will get paid in next 2 to 3 days and we are going to pay you today. So please be patient.

Hi Chris,

When is payment exactly? Thanks in advance

@sagropa payments will be today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back