OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
now thats what I called "Superb" :D

Thanks @DeviL

where is download report on that page?

@rooneyviet1 We do not pay per Download so we cannot see the point to have the download countdown report.

I remote upload some files, all was working fine but now i get this:
d7ibbb4.png

The file is only 4 GB and i saw maxim file size is 10 GB
Can you fix this?
Thanks!

EDITED:
Is working fine now!

Glad its working for you now.

Every day I have 5-10 referrals and 0 sales, 2-3 referrals so not surprised me!
If in the next period does not change anything I have to quit!

@iuly87i there is no bug please trust us so many users are making a lot of sales.

dunno about the referral but I've also seen that my files are also getting more & more downloads daily (though all of them are set as premium download only) & then I figure out that its the work of the bloody leechers!! :facepalm:

@DeviL thanks for your understanding

u've a good point :) so lets see whats OTE gonna say about it

Guys there was a very small bug which has already been fixed long ago, there is currently no issue at all. Now the only person who seems to be having problems with us and with our system is the one and only @ananisikim.

yap, agree with u mate :) that's why I wanna see whether OTE can give a clear explanation or simply ignore the fact..coz with this, at least I can decide whether I should continue with them or not..& maybe after seeing your logic, many members will think the same like I'm thinking right now after reading your posts :)

@_DeviL Ask your friends and another person working with OTE how many sales they are making everyday. You will get your answer.

@ananisikim if i understand ok:
If a user go to my link , register account and after that he buy premium i will not get any sale??
but if
If a user go to my link , register account, go again on my link then he buy premium, only then i will get the sale??
I am verry interested .....just uploaded 2 TB of files ,not posted yet.If things are like this i will delete all the files and posting with other host!
Please let me know Stephen about this problem , so i know what i have to do!

@cancel the bug was fixed long ago and you will receive the sale in both ways so please do not worry and do not go with the word of just 1 person.

@ananisikim Oteupload should start ban debrid sites and shared accounts.
Anyway you cant expact all to signup and buy premium!!Just to let you know my rates with other host:
From 60 signups only 17 bought premium!
If you dont believe let me know and i will PM you a screenshot!

@cancel Thanks for clearing the different between referrers and premiums.

Yes , i can say is normal......in some days i have 8 refferals and 6 premium, some days 10 refferals and only 2 premiums.
And all my files was set to premium only (user know that cant download for free)!
I can say only 30% from registered users buy premium , in my case!! (sorry for my english)

That is what i am trying to explain @cancel thanks again for making it clear.

6 premium from 8 Reffferals is pretty good.30% of all of your ref is awesome.In uploaded i got 4% of the 800 referrals i got.Oteupload is a pretty good service because you can make all of your files only for premium(300mb+ only premium).Wish we will have a choice like this in uploaded too.

Thanks @cricket1989 I wish you make more and more sales.

If oteupload will start ban shared accounts , debrid/leech sites will be one of the best hosts!

@cancel you mean we should ban all the leech sites?

How do we check our affiliate link?

Everytime i try to click on the "copy link" button it redirects me to the uploading page and nothing gets copyed.

Also, where can we check the number of files downloaded everyday?

@minhete We will fix this bug today and about the download reports i have answered about this above.

Click right button of mouse and copy link !

This is the correct method. Thanks for the help.

Payments history
Date Amount Status
2013-02-21 $30.30 PENDING

when i will get paid?

Payment schedule is in first post of the page.

who cares pending they can not count sales. Stop sharing and will wipe my all files in a week.

what is going on ???? you steal sales . That %100 , ASTALAVISTA BABE

aminmon 2013-02-26 06:52:47 $0
ahmed2013 2013-02-26 01:15:20 $0
zelda2013 2013-02-23 06:43:54 $0
zelda9000 2013-02-22 21:58:01 $0
juanvandenberg 2013-02-22 20:20:50 $0

you will defend yourself they SIGNUP as free only, and WHY a downloader SIGNUP as free ?? WHY ?
you can not explain this question.

OTE Stephen

Send Message
User Lists

Last Activity: Today 03:03 AM

but we are being ignored ? They can not reply or do not want.

@ananisikim We do care our Affiliates and their earnings and for sure we care about the day that we need to pay them as without Affiliates we are nothing. Kindly as said before you are a very big affiliate and we cannot offer you what you need or you think that we are not good for you. Please kindly stop making our thread thrash or we will be forced to think that you are working with another host and attempting to take our reputation down. We will then need to take further actions so better for you and for us just choice a site which you think is good for you and you can make 100 sales and 100 ref everyday.

Ananisikim, is there any problem with your mind? Refferal doesn't mean Premium user, and doesn't mean Sale.
They signup as free because they can download Bigger file size, ok?
Stop the fool thinking that Refferal = Sale. LOL

@UrSoulIsMine very good answer thanks for the understanding

@Stephen, I found a bug about sales.
If a user click directly credit card option in our links, they can register success and forwarded payment page.

oteuploadddd.png

But If a user click Upgrade your account, they can register success but email confirmation link not work and not forwarding payment page.

sigup.png

65933077.png

I think you can fix this bug, will not any problem about sales. You are a best company as filesonic since they dead. I believe that you will solve this problem.

Regards.

@Sky_Walker Thank you so much for pointing that out. It is what we were looking for we will fix this right now and I will update here when this has been fixed. It is not a very big bug but we need to fix it and we will do it right away. Thanks a lot that you like our file host. We are nothing without our affiliates and users like you, so thanks again for reporting the bug and for the kind words for our file host.

OTEUpload,

You received a report last week of accounts that were hosting thousands of pirated content on your servers. Do you plan on addressing this or are you ignoring the reports and continuing to knowingly engage in helping/aiding in the piracy of illegal content?

Not sure how the seriousness of the massive amounts of piracy that was reported went unseen or just ignored.

We remove every proper DMCA request that we receive, if our DMCA Team has by some chance missed your report please send it again. Sometimes request e-mails go to the spam folder which our DMCA agent does not check everyday. If any of your DMCA reports have been missed please kindly send it again and our DMCA agent will remove it for sure, there is no point for us to not remove any DMCA notice. Its very clear that each DMCA report will be removed within 24 hours and sometimes it may take a little more because our agent may have like 500 to 800 notices to remove he cannot just go to yours first and leave the others. I hope for your understanding and want to apologize if any of the your notices have been missed by mistake.

Last edited:
whoever see this bug, especially amateur members give up and leave the building. This is what we talk about in past.
We were barking that THERE IS A BUG, its found now. I'm happy to see that I'm DAMN 100% RIGHT.

whoever see this bug, especially amateur members give up and leave the building. This is what we talk about in past.
We were barking that THERE IS A BUG, its found now. I'm happy to see that I'm DAMN 100% RIGHT.

The previous bugs though have been fixed. This is a very small bug as stated before and doesnt affect sales in a major way.

Stephen, you are welcome. I hope you will fix asap. and please don't change premium pay page. This premium pay page is very good.

It is not a big bug and should be fixed very soon. We are waiting for our coder to come into the office and get it fixed.

wow OTE! u've given every single reply :D thts what I called good support ;)

Thanks mate, we love our users and try to offer the best support that we can. If anyone ever has any issues we are always here to help! Contact can be made by skype PM or email. All of which are listed on our website.

kYxGBUf.png

My english is not soo good.Let me give you some examples what kind of sites should be banned:
real-debrid.com
simply-debrid.com
foxleech.com
alldebrid.com
(Just examples , not even sure if they use oteupload)

And of course all shared premium accounts should be banned.This can be found verry easy searching google (Daily!).
Ex: magician-premium.blogspot.com
24ac.blogspot.com

Or maybe you can find another solution, something like:
If in a short period lots of different IP (from different ISP) connect to same account, ban that account.
Can be some exceptions ( My case -dynamic IP and i use RDP for upload )

Last edited:
The previous bugs though have been fixed. This is a very small bug as stated before and doesnt affect sales in a major way.

You kidding ??? I got 20 pms in several forums they can not UPGRADE their accounts give this error page. If you had been fixed
it properly, all REFERRERS had been premium account till now, lots of amateur users could not bought premium account because
of this error. I will wait this error fix, cause I do not want to loose people because of SMALL TINY bug .

I and my friend used same way and we saw both nicks are under referrer cause we could not finish

and amateur members ignore the posts if he can not complete, they do not waste their time.
After paypal is gone, most downloaders are more sensitive before they use credit card.
cause canceling rebill was very easy in paypal (just one click) but now, some companies does
not cancel rebills even if we send them ticket or email. People are afraid of new companies
and they do not like INACTIVE support teams. Please follow your SUPPORT TICKETS.

Last edited:
kYxGBUf.png

My english is not soo good.Let me give you some examples what kind of sites should be banned:
real-debrid.com
simply-debrid.com
foxleech.com
alldebrid.com
(Just examples , not even sure if they use oteupload)

And of course all shared premium accounts should be banned.This can be found verry easy searching google (Daily!).
Ex: magician-premium.blogspot.com
24ac.blogspot.com

Or maybe you can find another solution, something like:
If in a short period lots of different IP (from different ISP) connect to same account, ban that account.
Can be some exceptions ( My case -dynamic IP and i use RDP for upload )

The support team is working hard to block all these sites. They are also coding an ip blocker right now. They should have it done soon.

do you still pay for paypal? how long get my money since my requested...

paypal???
webmoney? (i think it's very fast, right?) 1-2days
other?

We no longer offer PayPal only Paypal US cash cards. For Web Money and other options please read the first page. If you request more information send me a PM and I can focus your response more.

waiting to fix the bug , I recieve 12 pm in forums they can not do, I'm tired of showing how to do .

jaya 2013-02-28 03:16:26 $0
kamen 2013-02-27 21:14:57 $0

those both send me PM in portals I posted, they still can not use UPGRADE ACCOUNT.
Please fix it or remote this bug script from screen.

Last edited:
OMG!!!! how can i got sales if you deleted my backup file with the same name DMCA notice.... (i can't reup) and it's lazy time LOL

please deleted only DMCA notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back