OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you pay weekly?
sorry for english

We do not pay weekly in order to secure our business structure. Would you rather have someone who paid weekly for a few payments or someone who steals money and runs?

The new file manager looks really sexy :)

Thanks we are glad you like it :)

The Oteupload is becoming a great filehost.
Recommend this filehost, seriously and with good support

Im happy you like the support we try to reply at least once a day if we can.

Requested payment on the 15/01 via PP, when will it payment be made?

Please send a PM for things related to this. However all payments go out on the dates we have listed. Basically it is the date after you have requested. As stated on the first page.

i try to find any banners to add in my site but i can`t find is there any banners or not i`m looking for something 468x60

They are here:
https://www.oteupload.com/**************

14niz3n.jpg

We will not be allowing PPD so adding at this point is pointless. If you would like to know the number of downloads a specific file has had send a PM and someone can look it up for you.

SPirata thank you but where you find it? i`m looking 10 minutes and i can`t.. :)

Its on the my account page just click the link above.

There was purpose since it does not count the downloads.
Only sales are paid.
Also had said the same and this was the reply, which is logic.

You are correct.

Maximum Limit download file size for free user ???

Free users are 400MB.

The user sets the limit on your files.:heiligenschein:

See above.

I can't renew premium via Webmoney merchant !!!

Maximun Filesize I cant set limit on my files for free user :-=
Sorry my bad English :dan::dan::dan:

Webmoney is down because somehow our wallet got switched to WME instead of WMZ. It should be fixed tonight or tomorrow.

Yes pls try to pay weekly with 1 week delay.
I think it is possible

We will not be paying weekly, we pay twice a month and that is enough.

hey. just start today. but only problem is that upload ftp the files appear in file manager takes sooo loooong. please make it show faster. hic.

It is now fixed, however it can take up to 10 minutes for FTP files to load onto your file manager.

Oteupload reset traffic is according to which timezone?

It is set to CET, Central European Time.

as I know according to the your last download time not timezone. By the way if you use rdp, you share your traffic with other users's accounts like ryushare did us to prevent rdp usage. One moment you see 180 gb and then you see 0 gb even if you download nothing.

You are correct we do not recommend using RDP as all users on the same RDP have access to the accounts traffic.

Sort by name does not work and the referral premiums image does not show. Keep up the good work chaps

The file manager is still in beta, features will be continued to be added until it is completely finished. Premium image is no longer shown support team said that it was causing some errors in the script.

So how do i stop it from happening ? I now left 20gb even though i did not use the other 40gb :S

The only way is remove your account from your RDP each time after you have use it.

you can not, cause their new system works both ip and account. May be you can do removing your account from JD in your rdp
and add it when you want to use can prevent they use your bandwith. I'm not sure just try and see

You are correct traffic is counted by both IP and account.

Does this apply to only JD or also other download manager?

All download managers.

web download or all downloads,when I asked this to them they had told me they had to do so, cause RDP's are big hammers are
bumping their servers with great speeds and when they put download limit according to ip+ account, they are blocking extreme
usage of rdp and people can download from home only with their normal speeds. With this way, they can minimise load of servers
come from rdp.

You are correct.

nice ! 1 first sale on 1st day !.

but could you fix upload ftp and the files show up very very slow. now 30 min gone and still no show up.

Congrats see the reply I left you above.

OTE Stephen can you add in next update, option for short download link(without filename) and also can you add option to select individual files to be marked premium only ?

Thank you.

It will be done soon, as you know the file manager is only in beta so not everything we are adding is done yet. The team wanted to get it out as quickly as possible that is why they are adding things little by little.

Hi Stephen, Can you add search a files section? I can't find anywhere.

See above.

ananisikim i mean if you have 100 files to select 33 files not all

Just go through and select the files that you want, check the box beside it.

Premium Purchase page is poorly designed. Its hard to read the values due to improper contrast between text color and background color.
Also I am having difficulty in saving the settings. Every time I have to visit the Change User Settings option to save my settings. When I try to do it via other tabs on the left hand side it does not work.
Your credit card payment system is quite vulnerable to termination due to DMCA.
There is not My Account button on the main page. I have to navigate to My Files and then select My Account for alteration of my Account Settings.

I hope you will take a note of these issues and resolve them.

Premium page is being updated right now, it is going to be either a darker blue or black. Im not sure which one they are choosing.

Im exactly sure what you meant by the second section but i forwarded to the support team, Ill see what they say. If you can rephrase it possibly that would help.

We support DMCA and obey all the federal laws that are required by it.

My Account button has now been added. Thanks.

@OTE Stephen
It is now fixed, however it can take up to 10 minutes for FTP files to load onto your file manager.
you need fix it- no wait when for FTP files to load onto your file manager.
and please, stop notice abuse files: "We want to inform you that we have received an abuse message and deleted the following files:"

Last edited:
you need fix it- no wait when for FTP files to load onto your file manager.
and please, stop notice abuse files: "We want to inform you that we have received an abuse message and deleted the following files:"
agree. please make it 10 seconds.
10 mins is still long wait.

Everyone follows DMCA but when your payment processor is bombarded with DMCA take down notices they usually terminate their client.

Also can you make the maximum filesize of upload to be 2GB? 1GB was good in the old days but things have changed now. People prefer smaller number of links.

Regarding the second section I guess your techies have already taken care of the issue. You also need to introduce FTP Upload for free members because web upload is not always 100% reliable. More upload options provide better flexibility of choice for uploaders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back