OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no sales no sales even if I got daily sales from other host. (last month before shift to you).
I think no chance with you. This is enough for me. Will use account download only instead of share

error.png

please remove this section. Because If they are register in this section, not counting to stats.

Hi, if you ahev any premium account in stock i will try your service ;)

id : knolan

Please send us a PM and I recommend removing your username from public posting.

I cant upload files bigger 2GB to OTEupload , my account is premium. :(

Help me :(

2GB is the max file size for FTP upload at this time if you want to upload a file more then 2GB then you can use our webupload or the zoom uploader.

no sales no sales even if I got daily sales from other host. (last month before shift to you).
I think no chance with you. This is enough for me. Will use account download only instead of share

As you can see many other users are doing very well on our site and enjoying using it. I am sorry but this is not in our hands and we are not going to add sales to your account. We have users making more then 30+ sales each day mate please if you are not getting sales there is nothing we can do please do not blame us for this.

error.png

please remove this section. Because If they are register in this section, not counting to stats.

We are working to give our user a brand new look with allot more features so with that this will be removed. A lot of new things are also coming please wait a little bit more we know its taking more time than we thought but as always longer is better. :)

Already on 23 December, and statistics on referrals is still missing. :(

If you would like to personally see where the extra stats are please send me a PM and I can look them up for you. We are having a few delays with the updates we are working on.

Please letitbit remote

This is coming very very soon along with a lot more sites to use with remote upload.

who cares damn letitbit

@ananisikim we love every single uploader including you if you have any issue which you need to talk please send me a pm. We can talk tho pm if you do not like something my friend just leave it for now i hope for your understanding. Thanks.

because your site is very nice I visitied it twice , happy to see you are happy but I'm not happy for oteupload.

tibbsy79, design is very very nice, HQ and good looking and contents are attractive goes to sales.

and I saw today oteupload put 10 mb/sec limit for each opened port. And If I open 2 port (2 simultaneous connection), there is no problem, if I open 3rd connection one of two connection disconnect by server
I tried it several times with JD , I think its a kind of bandwith protection. I checked with other companies and all are over 100 mb/Sec (10 x 10), if its a bug of JD please contact with JD coders.

tibbsy79, by the way you are one and only real defender of this host. Very interesting for me.
if there are another good sales member from this host, let me know from PM
with stats, cause sharing stats is open place is forbidden.

I shared 100 games and only 1 sale ????? I think best way to use my account to download only

Last edited:
Wadibahi, be careful befoe start, there is only one man here like oteupload as I check all pages. And I saw oteupload are popular
in some consol games forums (best known 3 bros forums)

freddy12, what do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back