OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had 2 ref today but i cant see who they are and is avangate allowing new premium accounts for people i get rebills but no premium accounts sold

welcome, good to see you here. Nice design , very professional looking, i am impressed :)

Thank you for the kind words.

i had 2 ref today but i cant see who they are and is avangate allowing new premium accounts for people i get rebills but no premium accounts sold

Yes you cannot see your referral names but you can see the number of your referrals. Avangate is accepting new premium accounts and there is no problem you may be making a mistake send a pm and I can help out more.

add webmoney

We are trying our best to add Webmoney as well as some other payout methods.

how much tym user need to wait after 1st download completed?

You can find it: here.

Hello , i am looking for a new host and you are one of my choices.I have 2 questions:
1.do you use MD5 to delete files? (i dont know if i tell this ok: if someone upload a file and is DMCA reported you will delete all other files that have same MD5? )
2. Can you talk with avangate to make this option already check (the screenshot is made from other site-but when i try to buy from your site is also unchecked, i make it from other because in my case is in romanian and you will not understand a thing :D ).They made it for other filehosts and i think it could make it for you to .This will help a lot for autorebills
5087923d8592eEnXOfA.jpg

Please let me know.

Just a small advice: paypal is not good anymore even if you make only payouts.Same method used by Rapidgator and their paypal account was freezed.Add as soon as you can webmoney ;)
Regards!

Last edited:
Hi. I just registered wjunction for to say thanks to you OTE. In these days, very hard to find trustable hosts. Im sure you will experience some problems like others but you are looking more pro. than new ones. In my opinion you must work only with webmoney and wire transfer payout method(You can arrange the 400£ limit). Before you lived paypal problem you must set them all. Its important too. I didnt find a website registration for add my blog-website. Im making almost evey premium sales from my website and i want to earn that %10.
Also we need a vertical banner for our websites. I wish you good luck OTE.

Hello , i am looking for a new host and you are one of my choices.I have 2 questions:
1.do you use MD5 to delete files? (i dont know if i tell this ok: if someone upload a file and is DMCA reported you will delete all other files that have same MD5? )
2. Can you talk with avangate to make this option already check (the screenshot is made from other site-but when i try to buy from your site is also unchecked, i make it from other because in my case is in romanian and you will not understand a thing :D ).They made it for other filehosts and i think it could make it for you to .This will help a lot for autorebills
5087923d8592eEnXOfA.jpg

Please let me know.

Just a small advice: paypal is not good anymore even if you make only payouts.Same method used by Rapidgator and their paypal account was freezed.Add as soon as you can webmoney ;)
Regards!

1. We cannot release this information.
2. Auto-renewal will be enabled for 1 month orders starting tomorrow at some point.

We are working on other payout options as we speak :)

Hi. I just registered wjunction for to say thanks to you OTE. In these days, very hard to find trustable hosts. Im sure you will experience some problems like others but you are looking more pro. than new ones. In my opinion you must work only with webmoney and wire transfer payout method(You can arrange the 400£ limit). Before you lived paypal problem you must set them all. Its important too. I didnt find a website registration for add my blog-website. Im making almost evey premium sales from my website and i want to earn that %10.
Also we need a vertical banner for our websites. I wish you good luck OTE.

The way that you do the website registration is the same affiliate link that is on this thread. We also have the vertical banner here at the bottom of this post, thanks for the kind words.

OTE-SY160_600.gif

if 1 user can download 5 parts of a file each of 1GB with 50 secs regular interval........with good seed,then why he/she interested to buy a premium ?

Can we upload via RU?

Same like other host when i try to move from page to page i am out and so on
i got this error on many host with same script and all told me to use many browser and all is same

Last edited:
anyone got my problem too?!
after i got an account and enter the site i upload two files then i want to go to My files page and the site redirect me to enter user and pass and after i do enter them i was redirected again and again ...in this loop
but i am in already as i can click on any other page and see i am in but that loop happen to me with every site use this script like filekeen, and filemac...and so on

please any way i can fix it from my side???

i test amny internet browser from FireFox to IE all the same

any help

thanks

if 1 user can download 5 parts of a file each of 1GB with 50 secs regular interval........with good seed,then why he/she interested to buy a premium ?
He will buy premium if your content is high value or unique and he really need it.If you are a spammer with same posts like in other 50 forums be sure that you will not get even 1 sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back