Status
Not open for further replies.

VandalizedHosting

I dont give a fuck. Osama isnt dead. I mean Has anyone still wondered why the US buried him so fast, especially somewhere in the sea where his body is completely gone, no evidence, no picture evidence, I mean our government was soo happy about Sadam Husseins death we showed a video of his hanging, yet we can't have a simple image of Osama dead? This guy had a 50 million dollar bounty on his head and he gets buried in less than 24 hours? No extensive research on his body or proper diagnostics? VERY FISHY STUFF, if you ask me.

I just dont think hes dead.

32 comments
Muslim tradition is to bury the body within 24hours, I dont think they wanted to further aggravate people. Not that it would make a difference.

Personally I thought the guy had been dead for years, so I dont know. But the man is dead, more importantly is how was he allowed by the pakistan government to remain alive and near a military base in such 'luxery'.

Best not worrying about it, completely out of our/your control lol

Exactly. We shot him in his head. and killed a woman and 2 men including his son supposively. Who cares about tradition WE KILLED THE MAN ! Either this is Publicity for Obama to be re-elected , hes actually dead or hes been dead for many years.

Exactly. We shot him in his head. and killed a woman and 2 men including his son supposively. Who cares about tradition WE KILLED THE MAN ! Either this is Publicity for Obama to be re-elected , hes actually dead or hes been dead for many years.

Elections are too far away for this to directly effect the results.

Well, technically he wouldn't qualify as a Muslim because of what he did. And anyway, Saddam Hussain was a Muslim too and they hanged him anyway and didn't care about what his tradition was. His death was broadcasted too. I am not sure if bin Laden is dead or not or if he has been dead already for years, but something does seems shady here.

(Not that I care)

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if they are far.its still an effect.

Btw Obama mentioned that a small team of americans did the job,with an easy way.All these years that they hunt him,throwing bombs,military missions etc are gone to waste?And now some bravehearts killed him by accident?He got himself killed in a gunfire?And none American was injured?

I don't know it seems so fake.

Osama caused terrorism on many other countries rather than the US. You live in canada bro. Stop now play hockey and keep calling ham bacon.
LOL!

1. I don't even like hockey.
2. I've never ever ate "Canadian Bacon" in my entire life.

Stop being a stereotypical faggot. I don't give a fuck what he did. Only country he severally effected was the US. He had no effect on Canada what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back