Status
Not open for further replies.
@ azael

images

Just shut your mouth agent of oron, you guys are just registered here and posting only oron related thread to give users false hope , and wanted them to upload with f**king hopes.

Stop being stupid now.

lol
couldn't make any better answer to that...

You're so very wrong my dear Ar!yaN.
You guys must be fekking paranoid kiddies to talk about "Oron Agents" night & day.
Can't you see that I (and many others) are just like you ? Only difference is we have the patience and the nerves to avoid panic.

Go back to Disney.

14 Day wa5t5ng here, already made another 300 dollar for oron but can't earn lol cause they still not paid for previous one, how crap

lol
couldn't make any better answer to that...

You're so very wrong my dear Ar!yaN.
You guys must be fekking paranoid kiddies to talk about "Oron Agents" night & day.
Can't you see that I (and many others) are just like you ? Only difference is we have the patience and the nerves to avoid panic.

Go back to Disney.

can't you just see that these guys have only posts since they registered in only oron thread, and those who are real member not bots like you, stupids .... are just waiting like me.

so you guys are oron's moron not me.

So many desperate people in this thread:'( Why are you still living in hopeless dreams:O Cashwh*ore filehosts like this one are making their final scam steps, and you will only lose your time and nerves with them. Don`t be naive and find other way of generating extra income. Have you heard about something called ``work``. I`m using it and my feedback is very positive so far;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back