Status
Not open for further replies.
i was working with oron almost one year they use to pay me all the time after megaupload closed they say we will check all account i was request payment before they close check all account when my account approved i just check my my payment status my last payment is green say paid when i check my Paypal account didnt get any money so then i got contact with oron support they say we paid check your paypal account i log in back my paypal account it was still 0 anyway i was request another payment 10 days ago still pending i think they dont carry anymore to uploader i m very mad now thinking about the left this filehost i will give 7 days more of this filehost if they dont pay me i will never upload anything this filehost delete all my files leave forever.

i was working with oron almost one year they use to pay me all the time after megaupload closed they say we will check all account i was request payment before they close check all account when my account approved i just check my my payment status my last payment is green say paid when i check my Paypal account didnt get any money so then i got contact with oron support they say we paid check your paypal account i log in back my paypal account it was still 0 anyway i was request another payment 10 days ago still pending i think they dont carry anymore to uploader i m very mad now thinking about the left this filehost i will give 7 days more of this filehost if they dont pay me i will never upload anything this filehost delete all my files leave forever.

Here, use these ". ," for FREE! And then let's speak about your problem.

Did they restarted their affliate program? I can't find any information with them...

no they don't in general. A few lucky ones are approved and the rest searches for another host.

And don't try to contact their support for affiliate questions - you'll never receive any answer

so there have obvious problems with wmz and pp , what's it about the alertpay ..do u suggest for changing to the AP payment ? is there any problem with this option too ?

still pending since 11th Feb it was through AP but two days ago have changed it to PP.nothing changed pending and pending.they dont answer my mails.if they wont pay i should know it and dont waste my time here any more

I think that because a lot of people stopped uploading and posting oron links they oppened the accounts to make us happy but they continue do to the same thing, not paying.

I will stop posting again until they pay me, i have a payment pending since 10-02-2012.

it's not about the still posting at the forums or not to post ..this is all about that oron gonna continue or evertyhing has finished for them..if everthing finished just tell us and dont behave us like dumb ..i am really losing my trustworthy to this company day by day .

i guess oron will not continue after this pp issue ..because the payment cancel process not being just involved with pp in fact credit card companies also gonna cancel oron ties too. (this is my guess )

we are gonna see all progress about the credit card, pp, ap companies behave to the oron further days.The problem seems much more deeper what we are thinking about ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back