Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when you change the payment processor from the settings (not by contacting support) AFTER you requested the money? Is it recognized as request for the newly changed payment processor or the initial one you actually made the request with persists? For example, I requested some amount from paypal on the 11th of this month and then 4 days ago changed the payment processor to Alertpay from the settings to requested the newly accumulated money through Alertpay. Now do they still see the first requested as paypal or alertpay?

It seems a bit complicated but any help is appreciated :)

Well, i can't speak for anyone else but i have changed my oron payment option in the past, (before things went crazy everywhere), and they would always send it to the CHANGED address, (as long as it had not yet been actually paid), this was after I made a request and was waiting.
However, lately, since they lost paypal, I tried to change it to WebMoney and was unable to at all, because my payment to: email address was 'ghosted out' and couldn't be changed to anything else, and you cannot use an email address to get paid by Webmoney, it is instead a string of letters and numbers called a "WMZ PURSE", but, since I could still change the payment -processor option, I set up an AlertPay account using the SAME email address, and got paid.
Has anyone else noticed your Oron email address on the 'payment info' drop-down menu is 'ghosted out' and cannot be changed? Please don't tell me it's something weird about my account only, lol.

Well, i can't speak for anyone else but i have changed my oron payment option in the past, (before things went crazy everywhere), and they would always send it to the CHANGED address, (as long as it had not yet been actually paid), this was after I made a request and was waiting.
However, lately, since they lost paypal, I tried to change it to WebMoney and was unable to at all, because my payment to: email address was 'ghosted out' and couldn't be changed to anything else, and you cannot use an email address to get paid by Webmoney, it is instead a string of letters and numbers called a "WMZ PURSE", but, since I could still change the payment -processor option, I set up an AlertPay account using the SAME email address, and got paid.
Has anyone else noticed your Oron email address on the 'payment info' drop-down menu is 'ghosted out' and cannot be changed? Please don't tell me it's something weird about my account only, lol.

Nope this is exactly like the same situation at me. You cannot change it. But now you mentioned it, I might have some problems. After changing to Alertpay, I created a Webmoney account and with the same paypay e-mail address and changed the payment method to Webmoney; thinking that only e-mail is enough like in paypal. It stayed like that quite for a while; because I thought that the already requested payment would be paid to the payment processor of the time requested(paypal). And I did not provide them any wmz purse IDs. Now, my request is still pending. Maybe they tried to approve but because webmoney was shown as the preffered one and they did not have my wmz id; they just passed my request.

Then I guess you get paid to the initial payment processor you requested for? I mean you get paid for paypal even if you change it to another payment processor while your request is pending. Why else would you make it unchangable when you request a payout?

I sent an email to Oron support but have not received the reply.

PENDING....(Webmoney)

I think the problem will be not solved soon.

anyone have other ideas?

Then I guess you get paid to the initial payment processor you requested for? I mean you get paid for paypal even if you change it to another payment processor while your request is pending. Why else would you make it unchangable when you request a payout?

Yes to ur 1st question
While payment is pending...u cant change payoff Info

yep me too :( (for paypal).. i guess the problem is much more deep what we are thinking about.any other progress for webmoney ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back