Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i requested it directly to bank account, before i received also via alertpay, thinking to do that now...

anybody need many downloads from his file? i need couple files from oron could anybody remote them to other host and i download them? :) PM me ;)

it was offtop now sth about oron - never like them because of stakes and limited premium account :(

army, hointal

waiting... waiting... waiting.... :(

Wait, wait- for the FBI :) You fuckin cashosters jackals, you are the
shame of the P2P. I hope you all cashoster mofos die in prison. You, fuckers, YOU killed the Megaupload, hope moron.com (fileserve,turbobit,etc) killed too in the near future.

Everything will be fine or not... It's not a matter to me anymore cuz I already lost my trust in them. I will never use this fucking moron hosting in the future. They are not honest and have no respect to people .

Last edited:
I ve removed all my oron links posted in forums. They can now take all their time to check my account but they wont make anymore money from me during this waiting time.

2 weeks and still no news from them, and considering their paypal is closed forever they probably dont have money to pay us and continue affiliate.

Oron is in the process of castigating itself. Just move along to another host, problem solved.
As for deleting your files, they have programmed it to limit the number of files each user can delete at any one time and how often they can do it. Simply delete as many files as it permits, then when it won't let you delete any more, wait 1-2 more days and then try again, repeat until all files are removed :)

my account got approved,yay
cant share proofs they didnt allowed it.

LmJqn.jpg

(just for fun :p )
every's doing the same here

Oron is in the process of castigating itself. Just move along to another host, problem solved.
As for deleting your files, they have programmed it to limit the number of files each user can delete at any one time and how often they can do it. Simply delete as many files as it permits, then when it won't let you delete any more, wait 1-2 more days and then try again, repeat until all files are removed :)

Just remove eidt your post on forums, but of course, if you used a multiposter and posted on hundreds of forums its not possible. In my case I only posted oron in 2 forum, it just took me about 3 hours to edit my oron links.

And deleteing files not good in case if they really come back, we dont know, there is still 0.0000001% chance :D

Guys, stop it!

MOron is not coming back anytime sooner! Move on to some other host! Though I don't like moron that much, you can call me moron hater but still if they were up and running then, it would show the resilience of filehosts after the MU scene!!

Sadly, all FileHosts are in deep shit!

Same Here

getting tired of waiting for ORON to review my account

have you guys moved filehosts? I tried using UPLOADED.TO but they pay out is very low. Can you guys recommend what host pays as much as ORON did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back