Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"approved"-"don't approved" - be quiet people! less talking - the quicker fix all this sh*t. On russian forum we are closed oron thread because scared people wrote a lot of unnecessary, like you are here now. Please calm down and close your mouths.

"approved"-"don't approved" - be quiet people! less talking - the quicker fix all this sh*t. On russian forum we are closed oron thread because scared people wrote a lot of unnecessary, like you are here now. Please calm down and close your mouths.

Wise words, eventhough I can understand the urge from the "under review leftovers" to get some news about what's going on.
But I'll stick to that.

at a certain point it doesnt even matter anymore whether one or two more people get approved.

fact is that it has been well over a week and the vast majority of people aren't approved. at least nobody i know is - and that's quite a lot of people. if they want to verify the accounts of a hand full of people every day so others don't delete their files or whatever that's fine. i don't really care anymore.

it's just extremely annoying that once a day some moron has to pop up here and go: "my acc gotz appoofed juz hav patience u pplz everthin will b fine." and afterwards 50 other morons cry for proof or not being approved yet. jesus fucking christ.... just move on.

Wise words, eventhough I can understand the urge from the "under review leftovers" to get some news about what's going on.

I wouldnt call a majority for 'leftovers'.

I think it is safe to write that only 2-3 people claims to have fully working accounts while hundreds (thousands?) of people have not heard anything from Oron since they began the 'account-review'-scam.

The owner of kitty-kats has got his acct. approved from the beginning but is prohibited from sharing any info about that. May be it's their policy. May be approved acct. iS only for big webmasters.

Yesterday My closed 6 blog..But problem No oron..

Problem My hosting new policy..:(

Jan 26th, 2012 : Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. However, reviewing your account history, it appears that over the past year, we have received 27 DMCA complaints in regards to content hosted under your account. This is something that is far in excess of what is normal and acceptable. We will not be able to allow any further complaints. Further complaints will result in a permanent account suspension. Please ensure that *all* copyrighted content has been removed from the account.

Feb 1st, 2012
+1 DCMA report and Yesterday My closed 6 blog

My oron account webmaster but I wait..No open :(
I do not know what to do.. I only Wait..

Last edited:
I have about 10000+ files uploaded to my oron account.

Can any one tell me..

If few (say 100-200) of my uploaded files shows in red mark when clicked on it shows "This file has been blocked for TOS violation"

what will happen to my account...?

I am even unable to remove those files from my account..

Plz help..

Le Anh Duc 7:46 CH
plz help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent messages

Oron Support English 7:48 CH
hello
Le Anh Duc 7:49 CH
can you help me?
click payment to my account
Le Anh Duc 7:51 CH
Oron has come back?
Le Anh Duc 7:52 CH
Many members are still waiting for the return of Oron
Oron Support English 7:56 CH
working on it
Le Anh Duc 7:57 CH
payment function is blocked
Le Anh Duc 8:01 CH
I can not request payment for my account when it was locked

I have about 10000+ files uploaded to my oron account.

Can any one tell me..

If few (say 100-200) of my uploaded files shows in red mark when clicked on it shows "This file has been blocked for TOS violation"

what will happen to my account...?

I am even unable to remove those files from my account..

Plz help..

Click on this symbol,

aa.jpg

Change the word that is blocking your file (even the word Class can block a file) and your file will be visible again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back