Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oron are trying to overcome the problems and that it will take a little while before they are back in full scale. I asked for money on Sunday 22 January and they were on my Paypal account late on Monday evening the 23rd. If Oron does not have the intention to come back so there was absolutely no reason for Oron to pay the compensation to me on 23 January. At the time of payment had Oron for many hours already started the change and that is still ongoing. My understanding is that they really have the intention to resolve the matter and to come back as before, but it will take some time because there are many problems for them to solve.

100% agree. thats it.

oron has ran away,now they are just making money for themself from the links that are already spreaded and keeping users in hope so they keep uploading and dont delete files,keep waiting for ages LOL

Bullsit. You can't requste new payment until you receive previous. So, don't lie.

... i got paid yesterday, requested pending balance yesderday, recieved it today. So i guess, more people will recieve their pendings today, tomorrow, this weak.

Thx for the info mate, I've got a pending payment via PP since monday.
Not sure if this is gonna work with PP, but I will let U know.

don´t worry they will cover all dept. right now seems only approved webmasters with alertpay or webmoney are processed. PP still not working. Hopefully comming back this week too.

I think Oron are trying to overcome the problems and that it will take a little while before they are back in full scale. I asked for money on Sunday 22 January and they were on my Paypal account late on Monday evening the 23rd. If Oron does not have the intention to come back so there was absolutely no reason for Oron to pay the compensation to me on 23 January. At the time of payment had Oron for many hours already started the change and that is still ongoing. My understanding is that they really have the intention to resolve the matter and to come back as before, but it will take some time because there are many problems for them to solve.

my payout got approved:D

i am totally agreed with you man

... i got paid yesterday, requested pending balance yesderday, recieved it today. So i guess, more people will recieve their pendings today, tomorrow, this weak.

Thx for the info mate, I've got a pending payment via PP since monday.
Not sure if this is gonna work with PP, but I will let U know.

don´t worry they will cover all dept. right now seems only approved webmasters with alertpay or webmoney are processed. PP still not working. Hopefully comming back this week too.

Hope you're right mate ! ;)

All I can do is :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))[trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol].

Do you think people still believe all this shit. As I said, I don't need screenshots of your shitty earnings. Just show us the communication you have got when your account was approved. Or they did it over the phone by calling you? May be they invited you to a function and awarded you with the approved account and your payment. Ha ha.

And there are new people registering to support you. People on probation are supporting Oron. BTW, I don't care which host closed or not. I have a very well paid job, 9-5. Uploading was just my hobby. So, Oron or any filehost, just go to hell.

Last week when I checked I was tracing oron.com servers located in the U.S. and in the Netherlands. Today when I check there are only oron.com servers hosted in the Netherlands. Then there is the various major changes underway and it will take some time before oron.com is back in its former status. I can not see why thoes big changes have been taken, if Oron not will be back as before.

All I can do is :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))[trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol][trollolol].

Do you think people still believe all this shit. As I said, I don't need screenshots of your shitty earnings. Just show us the communication you have got when your account was approved. Or they did it over the phone by calling you? May be they invited you to a function and awarded you with the approved account and your payment. Ha ha.

And there are new people registering to support you. People on probation are supporting Oron. BTW, I don't care which host closed or not. I have a very well paid job, 9-5. Uploading was just my hobby. So, Oron or any filehost, just go to hell.

someone's got time to lose !
Thx for this brilliant conspiracy theory buddy.

:facepalm:

Last week when I checked I was tracing oron.com servers located in the U.S. and in the Netherlands. Today when I check there are only oron.com servers hosted in the Netherlands. Then there is the various major changes underway and it will take some time before oron.com is back in its former status. I can not see why thoes big changes have been taken, if Oron not will be back as before.

Sorry to inform you that with only 2 posts and with a positive comment about Oron's future, you are now part of the official Conspiracy.
Welcome on board :P

someone's got time to lose !
Thx for this brilliant conspiracy theory buddy.

:facepalm:

If you're gaining time by posting shit on this thread, then go ahead and keep doing that. I no more upload and as said earlier, don't give a dam about closing filehosts. I can loose more time preventing people from being scammed by the filehosts and the (un)official staffs who claim the hosts are legitimate despite being vanished without paying the earnings.

I even don't understand there are no official communication from the host, still people like you and some on probation, some with 20-30 posts here are taking over this job on behalf of them.

@IllusIonist

so you really believe in what you're saying ? :O

In that case mate, I am giving you a true gentle and sincere advice for your mental health : unplug your computer, go outside, listen to the birds, meet some friends, have a beer, make luv to your GF and most important thing : do NOT come back in this thread unless you have recovered your brain.

There is NO conspiracy.
This is a forum, people don't have to shoot in the same direction.
Does not mean anything, apart that we're all making assumptions.
And some of us, believe it or not, have actually been approved and are still making $$$ as we speak. What we don't know is are we gonna be paid via PP, and are all the "reviewed accounts" gonna be approved one day or not.
Only patience will bring an answer to that.

Now go outside.
Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back