Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am losing a hope. No legit proof anyone has been verified. No e-mails from Oron. No contant on ICQ from English Support. I had to contact Russian speaker, who is ignoring me. I have tried to ask what is approximate time when they finish - no answer.

And how am I suppose to feel now? X-(

I deleted all my files.If they realy rewiev and accept accounts one by one, will be so easy accept or delete my account.If they are honest and still stats count,i will loose 100 dollars.But if not,maybe i stopped them earning 500 dollars for my files.if i dont earn,dont earn oron too.

I am losing a hope. No legit proof anyone has been verified. No e-mails from Oron. No contant on ICQ from English Support. I had to contact Russian speaker, who is ignoring me. I have tried to ask what is approximate time when they finish - no answer.
And how am I suppose to feel now? X-(

Russian support answer to me. They told me to wait.:facepalm:

Guys, don't losing hope.
I verify my account on tuesday (first checking day).
Once when Oron complete checking accounts, thing will back in normal.

88f8783b45.png

How come I can't lose hope? Oron support is ignoring me. I have been registered long time ago before many cash lords registered to this site. I don't know if they are checking accounts by IDs, but if so - there is something wrong. They can't check it by the amount you earned, still many big uploaders are not approved.

I didn't say they are scammers yet. Just losing a hope that everything will be fine since it looks like they don't care too much about users.

I know it may take long time to check all of them, but is it so hard to answer one question? When I asked how much time will it approximately take, Oron Support didn't answer, changed status to Busy and nonverbally said Fuck You.

When there was that problem with paypal, they were ignoreing our questions, eventually everything was ok after that, so i still have hope in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back