Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on Oron to verify the account. I contacted them on ICQ and still nothing,:facepalm: ... anyone got approved?

OK, some people get they accounts approved, but did someone that didn't pass review get they accounts banned or they will just left frozen forever?

I honestly wonder how they are going to "review" my account since my page i post all links on is currently down and most of my stuff is in rar packets with password on em lol.

0 warez though only the good stuff

Yes, you can :) But filesmonster isnt page where you track earnings and add infos, only links you generate are with filesmonster domain. Other is on other site, sounds complicated but its not.

I heard from someone who lost their account that oron doesn't remove the files, which is ultra lol. They suspend you from affiliate program yet keep the copyright infringering content on their servers to make money, hell yeah.

Only in russia can they take a shit on usa laws + take a shit on the affiliates that makes them what they are today.

I wonder if i get screwed by the fact that i have one file that is called "Kate Beckinsale Underworld Latex" somewhere on my oron, it has nothing to do with the movie, it's just a cut scene from it with her in latex.

That single clip might just screw me hah.

Could you please paste that mail, you know, all Oron users are worried and this must be a good signal :)

Dear Oron member,

An email has been dispatched to you earlier explaining everything in details.
At this point you simply will going to have to wait until we perform our annual account review.
You will be notified in case your account is approved.

If you are a newly registered member requesting an extended option pack please contact our support agents in a few days.

Thank you
--
Kind regards,
Oron.com - Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back