Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see your point.
OK affiliate link has been removed, but stats and sales are still here for those who have been approved (that's my case, lucky me).

Seems to me that affiliate program is only gonna be available by request in the future. Doesn't mean "oron is dead" as I read here and there.

Now what really bothers me is this new PP problem which will have a major impact on new sales... :'(

Just next person who says everything will be fine. And it isn't suspicious that another person who has 1 post on his accounts says it. Another person that showed up from nowhere. No, this isn't suspicious.

stats working, low sales because of pp issue. rename your files and they will work.
renamed 2000 so far, 25k to go :D
Do anyone have the complete list of the "bad word filter"?

It appears that it does not matter what you said to oron support you get genneric answer, i asked them if they need some help from me and they gave me the same BS waiting answer, I wonder would they send me the same thing if I told them they can go fuck them self...

Paypal is no more available

oron.jpg

It appears that it does not matter what you said to oron support you get genneric answer, i asked them if they need some help from me and they gave me the same BS waiting answer, I wonder would they send me the same thing if I told them they can go fuck them self...

Hahaha :D Try it and tell us how it went :P

Read previous posts. Dude are you live on earth?

Haha. And they did not answer to you?

:)) i think we all know the answer..nope not a single mail,nothing....:facepalm:

if this is realy the end with oron and all this is scam and playing with our patiens i wish them,to spend my money on lawyer's and undertakers for rest of their patetic lives,and then rot in hell!! this curse is only if this is some scam or similar!! if not i will continue to work with them:)):facepalm:

DLs work for free and premium, at least for me (just checked both) ;)

Did you even check other Oron posts? When you download links, it says violation of TOS for ALL of my files. And it doesn't even say user disabled in my account :facepalm: This happened with other affiliates as well.

Btw I just checked you posts and its all from Oron support thread, thanks for the heads up Oron staff :facepalm:

I know that some guys that earned a lot of money and posted their earnings, have not been approved yet. Right?
If Oron really wanted to approve someone, they should be the first ones because they earn much so Oron earns much too..
We are totally in the dark... Lol... Noone knows something and we all try to guess what will happen... Lol...
Only God (Oron Team) knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back