Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello oron support,

i have a problem. I bought vps with IP 178.162.227.189 for upload and download from oron.com
I have more GB to upload but when i start browsers page cant load but i see blank page. Can you please unblock this ip? I wrote to provider but they told me that you must allow this. Thank you so much

Do not download from your account via multiple IP addresses. (Do you use a server?) Downloading is allowed home only, otherwise IP adress will be blocked again.

oh rly?

Bez__tytu__u.png

people, please stop telling bullshits if ur not 100% sure....

i was 100% sure..

If you paid via PayPal, you need to know that we allow 1 month subscriptions via PayPal to be recurring.
You do not need to cancel your subscription if it is not 1 month membership. All other PayPal transactions (90 days, 180 days, 1 year) are one time only purchases.

Do not download from your account via multiple IP addresses. (Do you use a server?) Downloading is allowed home only, otherwise IP adress will be blocked again.

Hi i only usage windows vps server which is my... i have allowed login only from vps login and i used it only on vps ... now all ips from one company are blocked and i can login from vps and home too... i need contact admin to delete this ip from my account and usage it only from home ... but oron doesnt answer me :(

Has anyone try to contact PayPal?
I sand them ticket...but no response!

I imagine that even if they answer me it's going to be something like " We are sorry...we do not rewel information about other users" :(

i dont understand why the stats shows blank on top?
and my pending due touched 100$...and now reduced to 94$

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/3ca4ed.jpg[/SLIDE]

Anybody any idea?

Last edited:
Lol. In my country is 700$ month enough for college. 300$/month for tuition on university and 400$ month for food, books, scripts, dorm and night life. That's if you are going on private universiti, if you go on state university you don't pay tuition.

Why would i lie? I got 4 persons working under me on 3 filehosts with 4 accounts for each filehost and oron is 70-75% of my cash flow. I didn't post that to brag, only to show you that some us really felt that paypal punch.
My college is not cheap for starters and i like money, with this gig i get both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back