Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz explain me the different between Gaiafile's PPS 60% & Filesonic PPS 60% & Oron PPS + Rebills?
(for example with Gaiafile, if a free registered user click on my download link and then buy the first 1 month premium account, i earn directly 60% of that premium pack, 1 month later, that user renew his account to 3 months premium through my link again, i also earn 60% of that pack? is this same as filesonic's one?)

And with oron, how do they count number of users in rebill list of uploaders? Only the users who has the first buy or the users who registered through uploader's referral link? What will happen if a free registered user buy the first premium pack through th download link of uploader A, after the premium pack expired, that user buy the next premium pack through the download link of uploader B. So uploader A will earn the rebill through the 2nd buy of that user or uploader B earn commission of that 2nd buy?

you guyz dont allow Alertpay :(

lol? You can pay out money on Your AlertPay account and You can order brand-new premium account by AlertPay (use paying by credit card, you'll be redirected to AP site, then You'll can choose If You wanna use credit card of AP balance)

Plz explain me the different between Gaiafile's PPS 60% & Filesonic PPS 60% & Oron PPS + Rebills?
(for example with Gaiafile, if a free registered user click on my download link and then buy the first 1 month premium account, i earn directly 60% of that premium pack, 1 month later, that user renew his account to 3 months premium through my link again, i also earn 60% of that pack? is this same as filesonic's one?)

And with oron, how do they count number of users in rebill list of uploaders? Only the users who has the first buy or the users who registered through uploader's referral link? What will happen if a free registered user buy the first premium pack through th download link of uploader A, after the premium pack expired, that user buy the next premium pack through the download link of uploader B. So uploader A will earn the rebill through the 2nd buy of that user or uploader B earn commission of that 2nd buy?

Still have a question like you, anyone can answer? i cant read the whole thread to find the answer:(. I think you are right

Is there any official Oron support on this forum ??
I sent a Pm to Oron support but no answer for few days, is he legit or just a casual member of WJ ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back