Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to oron:
I cannot remote upload from oron to other host
becoz the files contain some non-English character
how to fix it?

Last edited:
I actually havent made any sales myself either. Other than rebills i havent had one since the 29th of march. Im sure it will pick up in the coming days

to oron:
I cannot remote upload from oron to other host
becoz the files contain some non-English character
how to fix it?

Are you sure that this is the problem?
My suggestion is: edit your file name in your filemanager.

Regards.

Once more regarding the sales:
Here is one recent screenshot of
a friendly ORON partner:

guys can anyone tell me why doesnt refferal earnings add up to orginal earning?

The referral number on the far right indicates all new registered users.
Those might have bought a premium account or they just signed in under your ID. In both cases you will earn when they buy a premium account independently from the downloaded file.

Remote upload from filesonic not working. :(

Filesonic is blocking their own users remote uploading to ORON.
You can bridge that by remote uploading to Megaupload, rapidshare or any other filehost and then remote uploading it to ORON.

can anybody explain me how can i have renewal from some forum where i never sold premium before?

Hello, nervic!

As I explained before: one customer you generated by signing up to your ref- or ORON ID number will stay your customer for lifetime. That means it does not matter at all where or what he is download to buy a premium account: you will always get the profit.

oron please pm me with private offer and i will right away change my host from depositfiles 2 ORON! i can send you details back in pm. i prefer not going public with website, data and etc.

regards

Dear Scenelove,

our data shows that webmasters and users switching from depositfiles to ORON usually earn 3 times as much after they uploaded all files to us.
Please PM me again for details and the proceedings.

Last edited:
Hi all oron buddies. I got my first payment with in 2 days of my payout request.

I am Lovin it <3ron

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i17/92fd84.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i17/dcb7c3.jpg[/SLIDE]​

Last edited:
the same problem :S

My earning frozen since 02 april. I am not change and system on my sharing. continue normal and 04-05 april I work tooo hard but. nothing change no earning no sales :S

the same problem :S

My earning frozen since 02 april. I am not change and system on my sharing. continue normal and 04-05 april I work tooo hard but. nothing change no earning no sales :S
It happens, it's normal. I did not have any sale in 30 March - 02 April period, but last few days, especially yesterday, I'm getting a lot of them.

I received one yesterday after about 6 days of nothing other than rebills. Its hard work but it will only improve if we keep at it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back