Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy mother Blade!
Are you a wizard? How in the world do you make 98$ with 250 downloads?
I am just curious :)

I <3 oron :D

790cfee6.jpg

can u please upgrade ur servers to very fast remote uploading speed ??? i wanna work with you... bcz ur remote upload it too slow...

reply me

Give ORON 3 more days.
And be amazed.

Can't locate Session.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 .) at /var/www/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 6.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 6.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@oron.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

as I know there is no limitation, if so why they put 15 gb download limit/3day
anyone wants to download 15 gb per day can buy 3 accounts (as I know)
or more.

FTP problem

Do you allow multiple accounts per user?

No, we don't.
I asked for that option but it is strictly not possible.
Sorry.
And do NOT try to cheat it, please!

I think for earn money you can create only 1 acc (1 payment info for 1 acc), for downloading - unlimited

Yes, so I have to correct me if you see it NOT from the
webmasters point of view:

--> you may have multiple accounts if you use them for download only.
ONLY for downloading, though!

Due to the server improvement we encountered some
FTP problems. I did as well, of course.

Everything works perfectly now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never ever try to cheat with anyone. Infact I am planning to buy a premium membership as soon as i get the payment. But please add alertpay support because paypal is banned in my country.

One more thing is it possible to remote upload from one oron links to another oron links?

Thanks

One more thing is it possible to remote upload from one oron links to another oron links?
That question has been answered couple of times in this thread. No, ORON to ORON remote upload is NOT possible. And thank god it isn't. :)

You can only remote upload from ORON to ORON if the original uploader marks his files as "public". Of course, majority of uploaders won't make their files public.

Last edited by a moderator:
a question guys ,,,

about the "renewal" thing ; for example Im expecting a REBILL from the "X" customer, and he clicks another link of someone and gets alerted that his premium is expired,
then "X" renews his premium and I dont get REBILL but the link provider gets "RENEWAL" prize.

is this right ? that is what I understand .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back