Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Happened No one has answered my last query. So here i am with a new query.

Please Answer this why my earning is too low when i got more than 100 downloads.

Last edited:
What Happened No one has answered my last query. So here i am with a new query.

Please Answer this why my earning is too low when i got more than 100 downloads. Please See the screenshot.

[SLIDE]http://mysave.in/v1/images/77393614837931417150.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, people, to answer all recent questions at once and to stop all the PMs coming in:

--> A few partners decided to pick our "85% - no rebills" plan despite the fact that you are making most of the money with the rebills on the long run. I am getting massive requests to change those plans back to the more profitable "55% new -55% rebill" option.

We can, of course, do that but it is not as easy as it seems. So if you decide to pick your option then please choose the smart one right away and that is the REBILL option.

I will once more try to show it in one example: this is calculated on the average customer behavior of 3 account prolongations.

---> I hope you understand now WHY ORON actually IS the smart filehosting partner.

By the way: the other hosters claiming to be the "best paying hosts" just keep the 40,93$ of the rebills to themselves while we pay them out for you.

So my suggestion: choose the right earning plan from the start. Be smart.
It saves us a lot of work changing it back.

Regards and happy earnings.

Thanks Buddy for responding. Why Oron People(Support) is not active here?

I am very active here, my friend. As you can see. Feel free to PM me at any time. Remember that this is not our official helpline but some webmaster orientated info thread. Also your question was answered in this thread already.

Thank you for your understanding.

Oron just sucks

May I once more show you the recent earning table of a user that changed in THIS very thread to ORON just 6 weeks ago (with kind authorisation):

He did that with my coaching. And every webmaster is invited to PM me for some earning management.

@jase07: I am not agree with you. How can you just say that oron sucks.

You Know every filehost has some little issue which go away slowly as the time passes.You just have to keep patience buddy.

[SLIDE]http://mysave.in/v1/images/77393614837931417150.png[/SLIDE]

May I invite you to PM me, 878652107, and DoggY DoG to help you earn more than 100$ a single day within 90 days?

Yes, I am able to do that.

@jase07: I am not agree with you. How can you just say that oron sucks.

You Know every filehost has some little issue which go away slowly as the time passes.You just have to keep patience buddy.

Indeed.
And some webmasters are just smart enough to earn more than 700$ a day if they do things right.

Picture related and with kind authorization.

I can't see some signup on my daily stats
Example:
On 4 and 5 of march i made 3 signups but on daily stats my signup counts = 0.
See screenshots below.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i14/799248.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i14/692566.jpg[/SLIDE]

Thanks.

You are showing me your earning table. Those are people who signed up earlier and bought later.

I used Oron for a week. (Pay Per Download) After 2 days I was at 100%...5 days later back to 2%...so I quit.
I quess Oron PPS is really great if you use only Oron. But that is not possible for me...I can't just quit using all other Filehosts on my site. Many people bought there long term premium Accounts.
Maybe I will give Oron another shot and use it in some Forums...
Any advice Mr. from the Oron Support?

can any 0ne tell me what is the mean of "Earned from referrals"

what type of earns i get from referrals , ppd or pps

Last edited:
@Oron Support:

quote from oron's FAQ

Q: How many files am I allowed to upload?
A: There is no maximum number of uploads. Upload as many files as you want.

I have free account on oron!My files: Used space 234343.4 Mb of 250000 / 912 files

Question storage space for free users?

:(

@droopy:
You can Upload as many files you want in 250GB limit Storage for free users. If You want to extend the storage then upgrade your membership to premium and you will get unlimited storage and many more feature like files you upload will stay forver.

There is nothing wrong with the answers in FAQ.
It is just not in details.
Yes, you can upload any number of file you wanted but as a Registered Member, you only have 250GB of free storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back