Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

Remote uploading is actually quite slow.
Estimated time: more than 3 hours from RapidGen to Oron for 4,5 Go of files.
Right now i got this page:

oron.jpg

If i close that page, will my files still be remote uploaded, or do i have to keep it open in order not to abort it ?

thanks.

You are referring to the 25$ per 1,000 downloads.
I will send your request and suggestion to the CEO of ORON right now.
etc ....

Ok sorry to hijack slighty but i have to ask the great 'ORON SUPPORT' this question:

Why cant i like MANY users download ANYTHING at all? i was a non member, never used oron before and clicked a file i wanted... said i reached my 5000mb download limit! its being saying it for days... ive never used ORON before wtf.

So i registered and found that when i click download it now says i have to wait 7 hrs, if you click again it says i have to wait 22 hrs then again 17 minutes, then again 1hr 43 mins! it seems like you have MASSIVE problems, please tell me what youre all palying at over there eh?

<_<

Last edited:
Will Someone BAN that ORON SUPPORT guy???
Else We the OLD PBB Lover will screw him......

HEY guys, what are you waiting for......
Come, lets through him out!

Ok sorry to hijack slighty but i have to ask the great 'ORON SUPPORT' this question:

Why cant i like MANY users download ANYTHING at all? i was a non member, never used oron before and clicked a file i wanted... said i reached my 5000mb download limit! its being saying it for days... ive never used ORON before wtf.

So i registered and found that when i click download it now says i have to wait 7 hrs, if you click again it says i have to wait 22 hrs then again 17 minutes, then again 1hr 43 mins! it seems like you have MASSIVE problems, please tell me what youre all palying at over there eh?

<_<

Hello, dear zro.
Yes, I noticed that problem for free users and I can assure you that the technical staff is working on that right now. It is a problem that arises only with certain ISP as far as I was informed.

--> Remember that you can always contact the technical support. This thread was originally intended to inform webmasters and website owners -as well as creatives and all sorts of media involved people about the opportunities ORON offers. It was not created as a technical helpline - but I do what I can.

THX oron droped from 75% to 2% in one day, f... nice !

Dear coffeesghop, could it be that you uploaded about 10 gig of new material to your account?

And may I further strongly suggest that you switch to the pay per sale earning plan since you will make about 2-3 times more money with that.
I can only repeat myself here.

Yes, you can earn from download.
And I still suggest you try out "pay per download for one week and the next week pay per sale. You will see that you earn more with the sales.
On the other hand you can be sure that ORON will be happy to keep the full sales money if you all still decide to go with the downloads. I am pretty tired to repeat that point here.

Earn from download
:P

by the rising premium donwload account rank and amounts need to get 100% account rank

Please answer to me
Thank you very much

well i just say! ignore what all user says! i've seen your site is very old and the theme is unique + it's very clean (no ads + no shitty images) like other filehosts has!

well i will start with oron also after few days cause am little busy now so i just registered will see if i got time (free time) will start uploading on oron also :)

1 question: what is the payout method? (PayPal) only or something other 2?

thanks <3

- CyberAff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back