Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chk ur email guys
its not game over.

Dear ORON partners,

It is that time of the year when we perform an annual review of all our professional account holders. This year is special however, because ORON has grown so much and we are now faced with quite a large number of affiliates to check and see if their accounts are up to date and in compliance with ORON terms.
We have introduced a different review protocol for this year. What this means for you is that for a short time all accounts will be placed on temporary hold and that hold is going to be released when your account has been checked and approved. We may request a contact from you so please, if you do receive such a request contact us without hesitation.
While your account is being reviewed the access to your stats and balance will be temporary suspended, please keep in mind that all stats will still be calculated and kept up to date. The access to stats will be granted to accounts that have passed our review.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,
ORON Team

Maybe they check accounts because many people that come from other filehosts started uploading warez in oron and they want to suspend these accounts.
But maybe they decided to stop affiliate plan like other filehosts did.
We will see soon...

Dear ORON partners,

It is that time of the year when we perform an annual review of all our professional account holders. This year is special however, because ORON has grown so much and we are now faced with quite a large number of affiliates to check and see if their accounts are up to date and in compliance with ORON terms.

We have introduced a different review protocol for this year. What this means for you is that for a short time all accounts will be placed on temporary hold and that hold is going to be released when your account has been checked and approved. We may request a contact from you so please, if you do receive such a request contact us without hesitation.

While your account is being reviewed the access to your stats and balance will be temporary suspended, please keep in mind that all stats will still be calculated and kept up to date. The access to stats will be granted to accounts that have passed our review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

ORON Team

what the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!

@ tvg, review, ROFL, they will terminate accounts as the Filesonic did.
Guys forget filehosts with data center in US and TLD owned by US.

I'm on Oron almost a year, and i never had the slightest problem with them.
So i hope i will get get acess to that option pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back