Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think that you were banned because you were making money from them, i know some here who earns more than that in a day and still have their account with them...

Why is it unfair? You can easily make 100$ in your first month uploading.
lol , in the mean time they may bann acc, then u have to start again they will ban again, 100$ is nothing they will be made well within a month , they problme is u cant make that much with out uping warez :))

Oh really? Follow the rules and you won't get banned. I'm doing this since September and I never got banned, not even temporarily. There are guys here that upload for more than 1 year. Maybe they're magician.

All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

Is FileSonic dead also?
They are dropping like a flies....

All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

Is FileSonic dead also?
They are dropping like a flies....
wtf, not fs spam here please :facepalm:

Guys.. is it ok to signup in Oron ?

I mean this site is also in shutting down situation ?

please help guys..

All working fine here :)

everything is fine with oron
but if you upload h00lyw00d m0vies , series , tv sh0ws
oron will ban you immediately
also if you upload w-rz , they will ban you quickly
oron has no t0lerance for these kind of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back