Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Affiliates,

we would like to take a moment and express our gratitude for making ORON what it is today, a thriving high end service with the highest customer satisfaction rate in the market.

To celebrate the start of year 2012 we are announcing a new Progressive pay schedule for site owners. From now on the more money your site makes the higher the pay rate goes.

Pay rate is calculated in real time based on your site's performance for the last 7 days. Base rate is 5%. It stays so If your site's commission was $0 - $50 for the last 7 days.

If your site's commission for the last 7 days is over $60 you get 6%, over 70$ - 7% of all sales coming from your site and so on all the way to $150+.

Maximum rate is 15% which means that you can now earn all the way up to 85% of each sale!

Dear Affiliates,

we would like to take a moment and express our gratitude for making ORON what it is today, a thriving high end service with the highest customer satisfaction rate in the market.

To celebrate the start of year 2012 we are announcing a new Progressive pay schedule for site owners. From now on the more money your site makes the higher the pay rate goes.

Pay rate is calculated in real time based on your site's performance for the last 7 days. Base rate is 5%. It stays so If your site's commission was $0 - $50 for the last 7 days.

If your site's commission for the last 7 days is over $60 you get 6%, over 70$ - 7% of all sales coming from your site and so on all the way to $150+.

Maximum rate is 15% which means that you can now earn all the way up to 85% of each sale!

get 6% means 103 sales(one month) from own site for the las 7 days? 103X0.5870=60.xx :O

Thats nice promo but i dont think many users (at least from this forum) would benefit from it.

For example, to hit at least 50$ from site sales in 7 days, i would need like ~7.2$ per day, looking and my previous statistic i get that amount from site sale, only when i have 90-110$ that day.
So as i can see, i will need to make 700-800$ in 7 days, and to get 90%+ sales from site.

And to get 15%, i assume it needs arround 200-300$ a day (with ~90% sales from site).

P.s. i'm glad if oron have that much people making 200+$ a day, but for big part of us this promo is useless, from my side it would be better if you made something like 10sales from site - bigger rate etc.

Last edited:
thanks for the payout oron
52622947271731505923.jpg

by the way, can anyone send me an invite to forumophilia?
thanks,

hey from where can i see the level system chart,since i didnt got sales so i am on the lowest level and want to see how much will i make per 1000 downloads,so i can change my plan to full ppd from mix

I received this last week:
"This is an automatic notification that due to long period of inactivity rebills on your account were disabled."

Wtf?
I have not been inactive for a long period - I have been uploading + posting etc.
Not my fault if my "new user sign up / rebill - ratio" has not been what Oron likes, lately.

If you do not get as many new signups as Oron likes, it seems like Oron just disable your rebills - and calls it 'inactivity'.

Oron must change their plans to:
70% of sales / 30% of rebills *) Note

*) Note
We will pay you for rebills as long as we like and as long as the ratio of "new user signups / rebills" is in our favor.

This must be the biggest scam ever!
Oron thinks they are entitled to stop paying for rebills - just because they can.

I will probably stop working with Oron before I run into another FAKE inactivity message.

Or someone please show me where in the TOS, inactivity is defined and where it says Oron is entitled to stop paying due to inactivity.

Hint to Oron:
You can not stop paying for rebills just because you invent a fake term such as inacivity.
If you keep on doing that, I will ask the moderators to delete this thread due to obvious scamming.

It shouldnt matter to Oron if I uploaded + posted just a few minutes ago or if I stopped uploading entirely and collected rebills for the rest of my life.

Either you have re-bills or you dont.

Last edited:
I do not decide when people buys from my links.
But I can clearly spot when Oron invents a fake term and tries to stop paying me.

And what other shenanigans does Oron have up their sleeves?
"We will re-active rebills if you get x sales in the next x weeks?"

Stop the shenanigans, stop inventing fake terms and start paying for rebills!

Last edited:
6c09739874.png

Now Google has started protesting against SOPA..

SOPA bill will not pass, even if it does then my friends we are gonna have to start all over again targetting new country.

Just pray that it will not pass.

Now biggest sites like Google,Wordpress and Wikipedia are blackout for today.
Lets Hope for the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back