Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
two year premium account does not give such a sum

What You Think?

57e97501c2.jpg

hi every one
please some one help me
iam on the 70% plan
two times i got sales with strange numbers

how can the 2 RENEWAL and the RESELLER sales give me that money not 8usd like the other sales

hi every one
please some one help me
iam on the 70% plan
two times i got sales with strange numbers

how can the 2 RENEWAL and the RESELLER sales give me that money not 8usd like the other sales

Renewal is counted like rebill.
Reseller sale is lower then usual cause part of money goes to reseller.

For clean sale you get 70%. If you use to get more rebills and renewals, then use 50/50 plan.

XAUlW.jpg

Much work, bad luck and bad days for me :(

Help is always welcome :)

My advice is keep doing what you did yesterday, sale should come.

Contact support or If u have they ICQ try to find online.
Few months ago I have same problem. When I talk with support, I must to delete some files from my account (someone reported my posts due the DMCA),
after I do that my account was unabanned and I received my payment.
I think that is same case with you mate.

Contact support or If u have they ICQ try to find online.
Few months ago I have same problem. When I talk with support, I must to delete some files from my account (someone reported my posts due the DMCA),
after I do that my account was unabanned and I received my payment.
I think that is same case with you mate.

I've contacted oron ICQ support. He is not replaying as all scammers do. I told him to restore my account xoz I've lots of files in my account. But he is not listening. Awsome.

I am getting big payouts everyweek and thats why u banned my account. I understand now, you also disable the rebills if someone can't get sell.
I know you also ripped off many users. You have set the minimum payout 100$ because you want to rip a big hand.
We see some users are complaining in forum that their accounts are banned when their payout time came. But we don't listen to them, even I am totally shocked to see my account banned. :_|

My File
2a14ffecd7.jpg

Sale Stats
d2eb2a9b7f.jpg

I dont know anything bro. U gotta believe me. U have refunded those amount. But please restore my account.

I haven't done any kinda cheating.

Waiting__

Update by Sniffdog:
Oron responds with:
'This user was banned on oron.com due to Credit card fraud.
His payments were refunded to the credit card holders.
He has no reason to make such strong accusations.'
Please do not continue the discussion in this or any other thread. Infractions or ban will be given. Only use PM or email.

Last edited by a moderator:
2012-01-14 41 / 226$0.0000 $0.0000 $0.0000 $0.0000
2012-01-15 39 / 90 $0.0000 $0.0000 $0.0000 $0.0000
2012-01-16 27 / 59 $0.0000 $0.0000 $0.0000 $0.0000
2012-01-17 24 / 44 $0.0000 $0.0000 $0.0000 $0.0000

Last 4 days disaster:facepalm:.. nothing and my down is decreased ! X-(

Does any one else has similar problems?

@niloy16 I guess your account was banned by our security department suspecting fraud, they suspect credit card fraud.
u haven't done any kinda cheating? d'nt worry, they are investigating then have restored your account.
regards.

This weekend Oron change at my request my account to " Webmaster"
So I selected all 2000+ files with few clicks and changed all my files status to Premium..that mean you must to be premium to download my files..
Starting this wwekend I got only 1 month renewal..so I wonder if it's because of my files premium status..or maybe not because I saw some oron affiliates sales are 0 or low too...
Another problem it's when I want to make again my files available for all downloaders..I have a problem..I can select only one by one..and it's take alot to make 2000 files standard again..Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back