Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone of you had generate new sales/ renewal from pbb since 1 week ago?

i never get any new sales/ renewal from pbb since 11-30, how about you?

Last edited:
I do not remember the worst day in the last 4 months. Only 87 free downloads so far.
In the days when I don't update my threads at all, I had more free downloads, than I have today.
Not to mention that I have in the past five days has earned a total of $ 20
I really do not know what the problem. I do the same intensity as the previous weeks.
From November 30, I have no new sale, only a few rebill and renewals. I am desperate, and kills it from work.
Arbeit für frei, says the Germans.

I do not remember the worst day in the last 4 months. Only 87 free downloads so far.
In the days when I don't update my threads at all, I had more free downloads, than I have today.
Not to mention that I have in the past five days has earned a total of $ 20
I really do not know what the problem. I do the same intensity as the previous weeks.
From November 30, I have no new sale, only a few rebill and renewals. I am desperate, and kills it from work.
Arbeit für frei, says the Germans.

Really strange... Aren't some of your links dead mate?

prices3.jpg

Judging by this, seems like they switched back for dollar prices. This morning was $18 for a sale, now it is $14,99.

But their site still shows prices in euros...

I also got a sales of $14.99, but when I try to buy a premium, it still charge euo14.99, it might have a problem

Really strange... Aren't some of your links dead mate?

20 files deleted today(without explanation, probably due the DMCA,although here there are people who believe in conspiracy theory and says that they deleted files randomly).
Previous days, on average, they're deleted 3-4 files per day, due to expiration.

20 files deleted today(without explanation, probably due the DMCA,although here there are people who believe in conspiracy theory and says that they deleted files randomly).
Previous days, on average, they're deleted 3-4 files per day, due to expiration.

You invited me to a famous forum so I know your nick and the amount of posts you have. 20 files can't be the reason... I would just keep updating my threads and hope for better days, but it does suck.:)

As you know my threads, I believe that my work is not so bad that is not deserved a little more revenue than $ 20 per 5 days :facepalm: :D (both at same time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back