Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notification to all the friends who r using "Oron"

Hi Friends My name is Ramesh and i am using oron from 19 January 2010 but its was good and i used to spend lots of time uploading and doing lots of business to that site and i used to earn nicely from that site but he started
doing fraud by rejecting payouts and they r also banning the user accounts ..
but in my case they have rejected my payouts 3 time recently and most recently they have rejected today itself i may not bother but its nearly 300$. i relay worked hard to get that money but at last he rejected my payout and he is telling some cock and bull stories as
"Your payment was rejected by our security department due to fraud and cheating."
but i have stopped for nearly 1year because they r doing fraud but now i heard that they r paying more amount for downloads. i have started working with it again but he repeated the same again by rejecting my payout.. and i am here to say u friends oron is not at all good.. its doing lot of fraud things ... and even he is banning the account also.
and don't be a victim like me...
if u don't believe see the screen shot of my payout and c how many times he rejected my payouts..........

Thanking You Friends and be careful with "Oron"

Due to security reasons we would like to remind you to use the IP protection

Hi Friends My name is Ramesh and i am using oron from 19 January 2010

Hello, Ramesh!
Great that you work with ORON for such a long time.
Please contact the support@oron.com.

Kind regards.

For security reasons we recommend to limit the access to your account ONLY from your own IP.--> You can also allow multiple IPs if you wish to access your account from various computers.
This prevents misuse of your account data by other people.
You can do this very quickly via your ORON account just by filling out a simple form.
The function is accessible in your account under this URL:

Go to: http://oron.com/?op=my_account

Then click on Show Advanced Options and enter your IP or the multiple IPs you want to allow to access your account.

After you put in the numbers please click on "save"

---> Besides that we recommend you to control your payment information before you click on request payment

Last edited:
i think u shoukd go with PPD..100$ for 1000 download..u have 5+8=13 K download!

21973703d6.jpg

My earning decrease too much.
When i change my plan to PPD. after 3 hour, i lost 2 sales

afb8fd22e8.jpg

i think my account have problem with PPS.

Can any body help
me ........ because i have miss typed a wrong ip address i.e instead of my public ip i have typed private ip in this

99599606366370038320.jpg

can any body resolve...........this or show the solution

please friends help me....................

Last edited:
Can any body help
me ........ because i have miss typed a wrong ip address i.e instead of my public ip i have typed private ip in this

99599606366370038320.jpg

can any body resolve...........this or show the solution

please friends help me....................

does any body have the solution for it

Hi i have a guestion. Is oron blocking again shell ip?? I want downloand some things to shell, but anoter link wasnt check. Two days ago everythink was ok,

Hi i have a guestion. Is oron blocking again shell ip?? I want downloand some things to shell, but anoter link wasnt check. Two days ago everythink was ok,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back