Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you reach the minimum payout amount $100,- ?

Or maybe if you didn’t make any sales for a long time, you will receive an e-mail with information about skipping of your account, you can find also the icq number of the support in that e-mail, just contact the support via icq and they will check your account.

If you don’t have icq, you can download it here: icq.com

If i didn't reach $100 how then i requeste payout. I have sale almost every day.

EDIT: Founded.

Last edited:
441b59.jpg

last payment requested on sunday and got paid on tue mrng :)

THEY DON'T PAY ME BECAUSE MY RATIO TOO LOW. BUT THERE IS NO LAW LIKE THAT IN THEIR Terms of Service & Affiliate PAGE. NOW WHAT DO I DO TO RECEIVE MY PAYMENT ? OR THEY SCAM ME !

I need money for my sister treatment. But they scam me now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
THEY DON'T PAY ME BECAUSE MY RATIO TOO LOW. BUT THERE IS NO LAW LIKE THAT IN THEIR Terms of Service & Affiliate PAGE. NOW WHAT DO I DO TO RECEIVE MY PAYMENT ? OR THEY SCAM ME !

So sad listen this :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Reduce your font. I hard to believe this.

You can show the rules about that?

My last sales

4a9403.gif

So there must be sales every day?

to have higher sales than the amount of money that you ask to be paid ... ie if you have sales of $ 200 and ask for a payment of 400 will not be supply if you ask 200 sales and 150 will be paid soon .... example from my experience ...... understand now?

Not exist rules for that but is ORON Only rule !

Dear Oron what is this ?

or.jpg

I have Already extended my ac .

o.jpg

This is another bullshit-stealing money option from ORON!
So far we have only send mail to support and they upgrade our accounts using our earnings and charging ONLY 55% of the price!
Now using this buttons we are paying 100% of the price!

Greedy motherfuc@#$^

Hi i requested for payout but oron rejected my request

How can i resolve it ? I need my money
I dont do fraud or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back