Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People cancel rebills. Not every month has the same amount of days so rebills land on different days.

come on now, i already lost all rebills to purchases made before a certain date once. and i see it happening again. of course some fluctations can be expected. but i'm getting 0 of my rebills again, and that is certainly not due to some people canceling.

atleast sales work normal.. but rebils have to be fixed immediately .. admin i know it`s Christmas and you have to buy gifts .. but we also have to buy so please fix rebils... my target in oron aways will be rebils but if this continue you broke my plans and my target will be other filehost... i never have problems with rebils like now.. but honestly 6 days without rebils :) it`s not real... i expect 4 per day for last 6 days this is 24 rebils and i don`t have even 1 it`s not posible.. maybe people cancel but i bet it`s normal to receive atleast 2-3 ...

atleast sales work normal.. but rebils have to be fixed immediately .. admin i know it`s Christmas and you have to buy gifts .. but we also have to buy so please fix rebils... my target in oron aways will be rebils but if this continue you broke my plans and my target will be other filehost... i never have problems with rebils like now.. but honestly 6 days without rebils :) it`s not real... i expect 4 per day for last 6 days this is 24 rebils and i don`t have even 1 it`s not posible.. maybe people cancel but i bet it`s normal to receive atleast 2-3 ...

Working since march and has total 495 refers... in next few months my rebills were 10-20 then it started decreasing and now most days i have 0 or 1 rebill even though im working like anything and even more then before.... SO THIS PROVES HOW THINGS ARE GOING BAD WITH ORON...

I thought files were automatically public? Is there some database my files will show up in if I check this box, and is it recommended/will it get me more downloads?

I thought files were automatically public? Is there some database my files will show up in if I check this box, and is it recommended/will it get me more downloads?

Public files can be copied to someone's account by hitting the green "+", so he/you/I don't need to download and reupload it :facepalm: :D
More downloads: NO, more sales: Hell NO :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back