Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the count limitation belongs specificaly to an IP or does it matter from which Account the user is looking a video?
For example:
User A looks first 2 Streams from account A and after that 4 Streams from Account B. Does this mean Account A would be awarded 2 Streams and Account B only one?
Or will it count 3 times for each Account?

Does the count limitation belongs specificaly to an IP or does it matter from which Account the user is looking a video?
For example:
User A looks first 2 Streams from account A and after that 4 Streams from Account B. Does this mean Account A would be awarded 2 Streams and Account B only one?
Or will it count 3 times for each Account?

Logically its up to 3 rewards per IP globally, not per account.

Regards

Marcel

@Openload can you guys lift or increase the limit of remote uploads for cases where the source link is an openload link? As far as I know remote uploading from a openload link acts the same way as "clone file" or "attach file to my account" on some other videohosts since it's instant. So in that case it's mostly just a database query and doesn't consume resources like remote uploading from non-openload links does.

Edit: not asking for myself but for a client.

On 5th dec i requested payment through IOTA and paid on 6th, its not reflecting in my wallet and when i check for pending transaction in the Tangle Network the transaction is not reflecting. Also more details i have sent to Openload (contact us) under the name labank. PLEASE Check whether there was a problem.

upload speed is horrible from NL rdp xS
do you realize youre sharing server with 10 other pajeets?
C3lUYEMWMAA6PmE.jpg

do you realize that everyone told they got their speeds slow even before you made your meaningless comment? do you realize I'm renting multiple RDPs actually? do you realize how annoying your brainless comments are which you are pointing at me? why didn't you quote someone else? do you feel my dick's taste in your mouth or what? just. get. off

for real this kid thinks shared servers are always slow just because they are shared... why don't you get yourself a medal for knowing I rent one shared server? do you jerk off your dick on this fact during the nights?

jeezus you people are beyond pathetic

Last edited:
do you realize that everyone told they got their speeds slow even before you made your meaningless comment? do you realize I'm renting multiple RDPs actually? do you realize how annoying your brainless comments are which you are pointing at me? why didn't you quote someone else? do you feel my dick's taste in your mouth or what? just. get. off

for real this kid thinks shared servers are always slow just because they are shared... why don't you get yourself a medal for knowing I rent one shared server? do you jerk off your dick on this fact during the nights?

jeezus you people are beyond pathetic
did i just trigger you boiii?:emoji_sweat_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back