Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's almost a week since count system it's terrible

that's how it happens when it's big but do not forget that with our help you're big...

Marcel

why not let people win what they deserve?you are not happy as you put on your wallet?

sure, again this bullshit about stats

stats are still same.

6T55XqA.png

3eFUGG3.png

is there anyway to add custom thumbnail inside the embbed code? or any easy way to add thumbnail to multiple video?

adding thumbnail one by one takes a long time.

Regards Marcel. you have not thought about adding another method of payment. Since this Skrill and bitcoin is no longer very complicated. What do you think. uphold

How long you guys usually waitng for bitcoin payments these days? Want to request it, but I'm not sure how long it will take.

Last edited:
@openload what's up with the variations in upload speed via API? sometimes it goes up to 20-30 mb/s, but most of the time it's max 2mb/s.

it is something strange with the openload stats, in the latest 4-5 day the stats indicate the adblock users are 5x more then before? wtf? Marcel pls check the stats, I think something is wrong with that, I think openload stats identifying something strange as a blocker.

Hi,

i think thats a benefit for you, actually alot of adblockers was fixing our detections and we fixed it. so we are able to detetc adblockers better and count those views for you.
Actually before it wasnt counted at all. Not as regular view, not as adblock.

Actually i was checking overall network stats and they are looking absolutely normal. So if you still believe there is an issue, please send me more details via PM and i will check your account.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Why not build in script anti adblocker kicker? Anti adblocker work.No play video.No money no video :D

And why not change server hosting anti DMCA countrys? cheap and good.All files dmca dmca report abuses.Upload and one day deleted.This not correct.DMCA ....Joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back