Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm actually using openload since 2015, they always pay in time, it's a serious service. Files are removed for DMCA, but the account is safe.

hello there on what basis do you geoblock files it was okay in the past now now you block my files every day from my main geographical source of income daily basis this isn't DMCA why do you do that ?

HI, a lot of my users are getting "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."
Can you fix please?

hello there on what basis do you geoblock files it was okay in the past now now you block my files every day from my main geographical source of income daily basis this isn't DMCA why do you do that ?

Hi,

geoblocks arent dmca related thats true.
These are government requests to censor specific content which isnt allowed in the country.
We prefer to censor content for specific countrys instead to get the domain blocked.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

geoblocks arent dmca related thats true.
These are government requests to censor specific content which isnt allowed in the country.
We prefer to censor content for specific countrys instead to get the domain blocked.

Regards

Marcel

here is the problem marcel the requsts you are getting ain't government at all beucuse that government speciaficly blocks urls all the time they never block a domain you are being tricked by some rivel of mine he did with other hosters in the past

Every night since 2 or 3 days ago.I'm getting this message "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." During the day I have no problem.

some subtitles missing first minutes... same error as a year ago... :(

Please send me example via PM.

Thanks

Every night since 2 or 3 days ago.I'm getting this message "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." During the day I have no problem.

Hi,

the issue should be resolved.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
2017-04-081.75325 $1796
2017-04-091.83745 $1826
2017-04-101.29890 $1422
2017-04-111.39660 $1449
2017-04-121.30190 $1396
2017-04-131.04470 $1106
2017-04-140.32480 $332

i like openload, i leave bigfile.to and now i use this as streamin video, i whish can upload video file in ftp

sorry for my bad english =)

Yes you can upload using FTP. And if you do not want to make uploaded videos streamable then you can un-check the

Capture.jpg

on conversion settings

Good Luck :wave:

20.00 (you will receive 19.50)
2017-04-15 16:45:16Pending - Hello can you watch mp

@openload you are not paying the payments

Last edited:
offer torrent download / upload?

Will you offer qualitty controll so that users can decide if they want to stream 1080p or 360p?

offer torrent download / upload? will you offer that in the future?

offer torrent download / upload?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back