Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says "We know you’re looking for water,
But sorry dude, this is a desert!" when i try to request $
wake me up this isnt real !

edit: sending message on Contact tells me the same error

Hi,

we are looking into these issue.

Regards

Marcel

edit: The issue should be resolved.

Last edited:
Tiers payment

Greetings;

I have a question regarding the tiers. How do they work? I already got the 10k views/downloads on the very high tier and have yet to receive any money.

A response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello :) After a long very long time. Remote upload is not working. ( @ the moment). Hope it will be fixed soon :wave:

Working again [wjlove]

Last edited:
[FONT=&amp]Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again.

[/FONT]
clearing cookies hasnt worked
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]

Last edited:
Login key has already been sent. Please check your email inbox and/or try again in 30 Minutes.

why i don't receive Loginkey for enter account???

I deleted cookies in browser to try to fix error: [FONT=&amp]Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again
After that now I got same problem????
[/FONT]

Login key has already been sent. Please check your email inbox and/or try again in 30 Minutes.

I deleted cookies in browser to try to fix error: [FONT=&amp]Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again
[/FONT]

It looks like it was temporary problem with Firefox. I try to login with opera and got login key very fast.
After that I used that key to login on firefox and that went ok. Now I try to ask for payment and that to went ok.

I hope this will help.

Last edited:
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

It looks like it was temporary problem with Firefox. I try to login with opera and got login key very fast.
After that I used that key to login on firefox and that went ok. Now I try to ask for payment and that to went ok.

I hope this will help.

The issue was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back