Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this host is definitely not my highest earner anymore and I have to say it has a very unstable infrastructure... on other hosts I still have the same earnings than few months ago on openload I easily lost 90% of my revenue in the last 2 months and I still don't know why...
msp_smile.gif
good luck guys

+1 What happen?

Last edited:
well this host is definitely not my highest earner anymore and I have to say it has a very unstable infrastructure... on other hosts I still have the same earnings than few months ago on openload I easily lost 90% of my revenue in the last 2 months and I still don't know why... :) good luck guys

+1 What happen?

+2, very, very unstable.

For 2 years now they keep ignoring every tech problem except server up time, 90% of clone upload servers don't work, regular ftp upload is more off then off regarding speed, huge drop in earnings, false/broken stats counter (for example i only use OL server on my site and also have view counter so on my counter it say for example 9k views, on OL say 1k, it's is impossible to have 8k difference etc).

Unstable content, for example i get 200 links deleted in 1 day, ok fair, on the next day i reupload 50 of those links with no name but only number and after 1-2 hour i get 40 links deleted, how can they get DMCA claim for content that is still nowhere to be published with fake names ect...

Great start, solid servers and play speed but last few months they keep getting worse and worse by the day and worst part is nobody even care.

And by tech problems i mean for us uploaders, for regular viewer they are great, good video quality and good buffering speed.

Last edited:
+1 What happen?

+2, very, very unstable.

For 2 years now they keep ignoring every tech problem except server up time, 90% of clone upload servers don't work, regular ftp upload is more off then off regarding speed, huge drop in earnings, false/broken stats counter (for example i only use OL server on my site and also have view counter so on my counter it say for example 9k views, on OL say 1k, it's is impossible to have 8k difference etc).

Unstable content, for example i get 200 links deleted in 1 day, ok fair, on the next day i reupload 50 of those links with no name but only number and after 1-2 hour i get 40 links deleted, how can they get DMCA claim for content that is still nowhere to be published with fake names ect...

Great start, solid servers and play speed but last few months they keep getting worse and worse by the day and worst part is nobody even care.

And by tech problems i mean for us uploaders, for regular viewer they are great, good video quality and good buffering speed.

They offer takedown API Screenshot by Lightshot
MD5 Hash of once deleted file is still the same, with name or with numbers..

+2, very, very unstable.

They offer takedown API Screenshot by Lightshot
MD5 Hash of once deleted file is still the same, with name or with numbers..

+3 "Great start, solid servers and play speed but last few months they keep getting worse and worse by the day and worst part is nobody even care.

And by tech problems i mean for us uploaders, for regular viewer they are great, good video quality and good buffering speed. "

Hey Marcel Openload Over?
Hey Marcel Openload Over?
What Happend?

Yes and fake stat+ dmca+ other problems.... -what happend openload? Instabile.Closed??

unreal how many files you removed...really everyday 1000+ dmca?

in my opinion there is a problem...and also ''
[FONT=&quot]24h before was a bit better (17.59% down)''[/FONT]

Today I received my payment number 48 with you. Simply thank you very much. I take the opportunity to ask you to review my profits have dropped a lot. I appreciate your help in this regard.

here is the problem

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- Downloads/Streams are counted up to 3 times every 24 hours per IP.

i whan to believe is just a bug

they count just 1view/ip even if that ip watch 2 video they count just 1 view

so Marcel from now you count 1 view or is just a bug?[/FONT]

RSzEj1A3FSY.jpg
nrP2xlDNrAM.jpg

wtf??? :facepalm:

Hi,

these blocks are goverment related requests.
Ill say its better to block files which are illegal in some countrys, than get whole domain blocked.

Regards

Marcel

here is the problem

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- Downloads/Streams are counted up to 3 times every 24 hours per IP.

i whan to believe is just a bug

they count just 1view/ip even if that ip watch 2 video they count just 1 view

so Marcel from now you count 1 view or is just a bug?[/FONT]

You need to read right.
It clearly says up to 3 per 24 hours, which means thats the max. there need to be some time between each view to count a second view from the same IP address.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
hi,
I cant complain, sometimes, 3/4 days month stream speed is very low (fact), but i never see a suspicious stats drop... servers conversion are very fast, the quality very nice, the site uptime are very good, and the payment, always made in 24/48 hours. :)

right now, i dont see another videohost offering this things for free...

thanks openload team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back