Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now i can tell you that your dmca sistem sucks,i uploaded now 2 movies and got deleted in 2 min without any views i reuploaded again same filles and got deleted in 5 min with 0 views...how is posible to get dmca report in 2 min???jajaja maybe you just need to look on this problem because we lose money and you too

ok now i can tell you that your dmca sistem sucks,i uploaded now 2 movies and got deleted in 2 min without any views i reuploaded again same filles and got deleted in 5 min with 0 views...how is posible to get dmca report in 2 min???jajaja maybe you just need to look on this problem because we lose money and you too

md5

yea ! yesterday 400+ files deleted !

yea ! yesterday 400+ files deleted !

You dont need to complain about dmca, read our rules.
This threads intention is for support and not complaining about violating the rules.

Regards

Marcel

No payouts?

Hi ive been using your site for 3-4 months now and i really like it but recently i earned enough to request a payout so i did but i still have not recieved the payment and its going on 34hrs now. I even got the confirm email that it sends when you request a payment but after the 24hrs i left an email via the contact us link on the site but i havent even recieved a follow up email for that. I will be able to make another request in a few days (maybe less) but i dont know if i will be able to if the same thing happens again.

Last edited:
again!!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]REMOTE UPLOAD IS AGAIN DOWN!! PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!![/FONT]

@MARCEL

new 0.1 kB/0.1 kB

Remote upload is down AGAIN. Please FIX IT

That's why you have to keep track of your earnings, I believe you that they did that.

coolmrrocky
user-online.png
member.png
3.png

• My Website(s)

• My Statistics

Today, 03:23 PM
openload deducting balance, today morning it was $1.41, now $1.34.​

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.